ssleonidas

collect toys?

cW9zFYI.jpg

Immediate buyer's remorse for regular... regular Goku.

Not that this will be easy to get, I imagine, but he looks SO much better than the... regular (non-Mexico exclusive?) regular Goku.

Mexican equivalent of Tamashii Nations exclusive. Sigh.

Well, Nendoroid Elsa has made it to the states.  My wife ended up accidentally ordering 4. (between navigating new website and bad loading times)  She gave one to a friend, kept one and the others will end up on Ebay eventually.  Looks pretty great, all in all.  Nice sculpt, great colors and good accesories.

I think I'll finally post some pictures of my place and all our accumulated junk soon.  We used to have a webpage that showed all the stuff we had, but that is way out of date and needs updating.

So necroing this thread because of an odd happenstance.

My sister lives in NY and her father-in-law recently gave her a large collection of Transformers (technically to her husband).  Now, I've been a pretty big TF fan for near 30 years, I still have tons of toys, including some masterpiece ones, the SDCC exclusive Devastator etc etc.  They texts me that as long as I pay for shipping, I am welcome to any of them.....this may turn out bad.

That reminds me...

tumblr_nlcgakQbPZ1s5l2rjo3_1280.jpgFinished this guy last night, debating stickers. Have another MG waiting and two more on my March order.

Sweeeeet! You going to detail it? Would look sick with detailing. Might be worth putting a few stickers on but it looks great without them too! I have a few MGs that I built while I was in college but since have stopped building gunpla and have tried getting into wooden ship modeling. I think my favorite model was my Char's Zaku II ver2 although my original Char's Gelgoog is awesome too!