Deathbyfandom

Selling my extra non foil ultra rares

I will as soon as they arrive from the man who cut them from a sheet .

All I can say is I'm robert lee Diefendorf on facebook. Everyone in popos wonder emporium knows me. They know I have the sheet ( because I bought it in there from kyle Evans) and they now I cut it,if you hate people that cut promos, sorry it's over, too late to protest. If your afraid of any legality issues, I understand you dropping interest. But they are being shipped to me now . I'm the dude that bought the 4 ur in ebay recently, so I now have 2 extras. I run capsule raffles in facebook , you can varify my identity and my claims anytime. I do have them 100% on the way..

Atm my highest offer is 350 for the pair.

That's an insane collection.  I know in the description you say don't ask about where you got it all, but I have to assume you either work for Panini or know someone who does, or even someone at the manufacturer where the cards are produced.  I really can't imagine all of those came out of boosters.

Either way, that is crazy awesome man.  Thanks for posting a link, looking at the pictures is sweet.

That's an insane collection.  I know in the description you say don't ask about where you got it all, but I have to assume you either work for Panini or know someone who does, or even someone at the manufacturer where the cards are produced.  I really can't imagine all of those came out of boosters.

Either way, that is crazy awesome man.  Thanks for posting a link, looking at the pictures is sweet.

No, He just payed a bizillion dollars to get them lol