Starlord

The American Football Thread

Your giving him too much credit. There are 5 other QBs in the league that could have his team and would have had an even better chance at winning the Superbowl this year.

Manning, Brady, Romo, Rodgers, and Luck would have all performed better than Wilson with the same team.

Brees. Saints fan here.

Don't know about Romo.  He's still good, but far from where he was a couple years ago.  He has problems in the clutch.

He had the highest overall quarterback rating this year.  And he was amazing in the clutch this year.  Previous years I would have agreed with you.

Wilson was 1 bad call away from being Back to back champion, 2/2 in superbowls, beating 2 of the arguably best QBs in history in the SB, and all within his first 3 years in the league.

I think he is more of the product of the team around him. He was 2/4 going into halftime and had 3 interceptions in the NFC championship game. Most QBs in the NFL would have similar success playing on Seattle.

I agree to an extent about Russell Wilson, I don't think he should get the praise he get, but that dude has pulled off some ridiculous plays, that final two minutes of the nfc championship alone were unbelievable, and he pulls that kind of stuff off regularly. Seattle's offense is pretty lack luster though, the Seahawks have allowed the least points per game in the past two seasons but they don't put shit up for points on offense, just enough to win usually..... god I hate them lol

Lynch is an Oakland native, and the Raiders are on a potential upswing with their new coaching staff. But I'm not gonna hold my breath til he gets here :P

Oakland fan eh sorry man lol jk

I hope the raiders can compete soon , didn't see much of there games but carr looks really good and has an amazing back shoulder throw placement

Lynch is an Oakland native, and the Raiders are on a potential upswing with their new coaching staff. But I'm not gonna hold my breath til he gets here :P

This is a preemptive "you're welcome" for Julius lol