thekillingnoise

Dragon Ball Z - Fukkatsu No F *WARNING, CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!*

I didn't see a topic on the forum about Fukkatsu no F.

This is the 15th DBZ movie & is set to release April 18.

Does anyone know the confirmed details of the movie? 

I know that the main villain is Frieza & that he is revived by two of his lackeys, & that this is a sequel to Battle of the Gods.

That being said Frieza will somehow have to be powerful enough to fight the now Super Saiyan God Goku.

Well, there's not that much. I found a couple release dates, and a bit of the plot, acording to a piece that was revelead at Jump Festa 2015. Here you go:

"At Jump Festa 2015, several details were revealed for the movie's plot: Krillin has become a police officer, Frieza trains for the first time in his life and when fighting Goku uses his full power from the start of the fight, and Goku does not become a Super Saiyan during his battle with Frieza, as he no longer needs the form. Additionally, dialogue has not yet been recorded"

The dates are:

April 18, 2015 (Japan)
April 16, 2015 (Argentina)
April 17, 2015 (Mexico)
June 5, 2015 (Venezuela)
April 16, 2015 (Chile)

http://www.dragonball2015.com/(the official website) should cover a few more things, but my japanese isn't good enough to read things written with kanji yet.

I found a poster, & at the top of the poster it says 'saranaru hen' 更なる変 which means 'another transformation.'

So I'm going to go out on a limb & say Frieza somehow gains a level 5 (think Cooler & my avatar) & maybe even beyond that?

Very, very kick ass.

Sorry it says 'saranaru hen' but is cut off, & most likely says 'saranaru henshin' which is what means 'another transformation'

For clarification.

That definitely sounds interesting. Since he will be powerful enough to challenge Goku & company once again, it's quite possible. Besides, from what I found, he trained. Maybe he was able to achieve a new state. Yeah, I could see that.

oh I figured frieza would fight goku as soon as he revived, he don't seem like the patient type

Well, considering Goku after BoG could crush him with his left pinkie toe, I think he might want to think about it at the very least.

Also, just having finished watching the end of DBZ again, does BoG being around mean that the last two or three episodes of DBZ aren't even canon anymore? With SSG power, he would have obliterated Uub, instead of fighting him evenly.

Well, considering Goku after BoG could crush him with his left pinkie toe, I think he might want to think about it at the very least.

Also, just having finished watching the end of DBZ again, does BoG being around mean that the last two or three episodes of DBZ aren't even canon anymore? With SSG power, he would have obliterated Uub, instead of fighting him evenly.

Goku fights Uub at the Tournament before BOG, then the next time we see them fighting is GT which isn't canon. 

Not quite.  When he fights Uub, Trunks and Goten are in their teens and Pan is already there.  In BoG, Trunks and Goten are still young and they are just finding out about Videl being pregnant with Pan, no sign of Bra.

So yes, I believe he started this new line of movies as a continuation after Buu saga, in place of the DBZ epilogue.

Or he just didn't/couldn't use god form against uub

Couldn't, maybe. But didn't, I don't think it's really a choice anymore from what Toriyama has said. Like Goku isn't even supposed to need SS anymore, let alone 2 or 3.

Which is fine, I could do without "Imperceptibly Different Saiyan" and "'80s Hair Saiyan". The only other SS form I am fond of besides regular ol' SS, is SS4, and that's for the sheer ridiculousness of it. "Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR! AND THEY HAVE RED FUR AND WEAR EYELINER!" And it's not even a SS form, it's more of an Oozaru off-shoot... but I digress.

Couldn't, maybe. But didn't, I don't think it's really a choice anymore from what Toriyama has said. Like Goku isn't even supposed to need SS anymore, let alone 2 or 3.

Which is fine, I could do without "Imperceptibly Different Saiyan" and "'80s Hair Saiyan". The only other SS form I am fond of besides regular ol' SS, is SS4, and that's for the sheer ridiculousness of it. "Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR! AND THEY HAVE RED FUR AND WEAR EYELINER!" And it's not even a SS form, it's more of an Oozaru off-shoot... but I digress.

I absoultly hated ssj4