thekillingnoise

Dragon Ball Z - Fukkatsu No F *WARNING, CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!*

There are two trailers and in one of them Frieza says he'll show them his new form, so that's definitely a piece of it. 

But something about his power has to either involve the wish or Beerus. Cooler's last transformation wasn't enough, so another transformation on its own wouldn't be a big deal.

Maybe it is though? Because Goku going from just himself / SS3 or whatever, to being able to use SSG was a HUGE increase. Like, he got roflstomped by Beerus as a SS3, but held his own as a SSG.

There are two trailers and in one of them Frieza says he'll show them his new form, so that's definitely a piece of it. 

But something about his power has to either involve the wish or Beerus. Cooler's last transformation wasn't enough, so another transformation on its own wouldn't be a big deal.

tech cooler not cannon even though I like cooler

Knowing Toriyama, he's probably not going to let Vegeta go Super Saiyan God against Frieza just like when he wouldn't let Gohan defeat Majin Buu during Buu Saga and now look at him, Gohan's been given the Yamcha treatment in this new DBZ film while I'm not even sure what Beerus and Whis's involvement will be in regards to Frieza getting wished back to life with the Earth's Dragon Balls.

I'll post citations when I find them but as far as I know, the wish is, "bring frieza back as the strongest being in the universe", which is why A) I think they're going to lose the fight but Beerus' teacher will probably delay the destruction of earth and the murder of all of goku's friends. and B ) Battle of the Gods 2, Beerus, His Teacher, God Goku, and God Vegeta vs Frieza

A and B are just theories. I also think the translation might be fucked up. I think they might just wish him strongest in the galaxy which means he'll be stronger than goku at least.

will we have to wait 2 years for the dub or is there a chance we will get this sooner?

We'll probably have to wait forever.  Again.  I'm not bitter or anything, though...

:angry:

Using the earth balls to wish frieza back would be the biggest slap in the face to previous wishes. The dragon would be like FUCK OFF

Frieza's henchmen are the one's making the wish with the Earth's Dragon Balls as Shenron doesn't really have a say in the matter.

My friend made the best point I've ever heard..

"why would his henchmen wish him back? I mean isn't he a Tyrant? they call him a tyrant, wouldn't his henchmen celebrate his death and freedom from him?"

:] let the discussion begin...

"why would his henchmen wish him back? I mean isn't he a Tyrant? they call him a tyrant, wouldn't his henchmen celebrate his death and freedom from him?"

HA! Frieza went thru henchmen like a lightsaber thru butter! (wait wut?)

I would celebrate his death as much as the heroes did.

Without bringing up specific names and turning the discussion political ask yourself this:

"Why do people follow obviously insane/evil people in real life? (leaders/dictators/terrorists/ect)"

When I say that I also don't mean the people who follow them out of the fear that they'd be killed or tossed into prison for disagreeing with them. I'm talking about the ones who KNOW that their leader is a batshit crazy, evil son of a bitch yet follow them anyway (more than likely due to the fact that they themselves are B.C.E.S.O.B's)

It's not outside the realm of possibility to believe that Frieza had people that were fanatically devoted to him despite everything he may have done.

Without bringing up specific names and turning the discussion political ask yourself this:

"Why do people follow obviously insane/evil people in real life? (leaders/dictators/terrorists/ect)"

When I say that I also don't mean the people who follow them out of the fear that they'd be killed or tossed into prison for disagreeing with them. I'm talking about the ones who KNOW that their leader is a batshit crazy, evil son of a bitch yet follow them anyway (more than likely due to the fact that they themselves are B.C.E.S.O.B's)

It's not outside the realm of possibility to believe that Frieza had people that were fanatically devoted to him despite everything he may have done.

Exactly.  They might find themselves in a worse situation now that the "all powerful" Frieza had died.  Also, Stockholm Syndrome probably set in by then. 

People typically love B.C.E.S.O.B. tyrants for one or more of the following reasons:

1. Lack of information or education. Often, this is due to political correctness controlling narratives, and media strangleholds that use propaganda to push these narratives. 

2. Because their radical ideology is in alignment with the tyrant, and certain radical ideologies cannot exist without an extremist tyrant at the helm.

3. Because the genetic makeup of the tyrant is one that resembles their own. (Nationalism)

4. Nepotism or self preservation. (Fear of retribution)

5. Indoctrinated brainwashing or insanity.

I would LOVE to see frieza beaten but instead of fighting to the death, frieza is like, "you win this round.. but I will live to fight another day" do you think Goku after EVERYTHING Frieza did, would let Frieza walk away? just like that?

I seriously doubt it.

not that I want to see Goku just out and kill Frieza but I want him to be torn for a bit, just for a few seconds as he deals with this. Let him leave? he could come back to earth, think of what he'll do to All those defenseless planets. If they hadn't gone back to Namek they would never have met frieza, they would never know his evils.

Is it just to kill who asks for life? Is it their duty to save those planets? What do they owe anyone but earth?