2x Energetic Left Blast

3x Overpowering Attack

3x Orange Stare Down

3x Orange Revenge

3x Orange Distracting Beam

3x Orange Offensive Strike

3x Orange Energy Catch *

3x Orange Hand Cannon

Alright, here's an updated Orange Ginyu for the H&V environment.

I cut out the random Empowerment Drill I threw in (whatever the one that munches on your opponent's discard and gives you +1 PUR), and one of the Aura Drills to put in Possession Drill, and another Ally. I think Frieza is a solid choice, he can really wreck anything that really relies on its own discard pile (*coughnamekiancough*) to do anything.

I also did something crazy in that I took out Captain Ginyu's Body Switch. Why? I found that whenever I drew it, I always either had a higher power level than my opponent, and wished it was an attack, or when I had it in hand, I didn't exactly want to level quite yet (on lvl 1 and only have 1-2 allies out). I put in his new named card, because of all the Ally hate. "Sure, blow my allies up... and then get poked in the eye". I don't know if I really have enough Allies to make it worthwhile though.

One card I wish I had space for (and maybe I do with some tweaking) is Withering Fire. I'd like to be able to blow up my opponent's pesky Drills, and it's a 2 for 5 (with potential) in Orange.

I also really like the include of Energetic Left Blast. I am not above blowing up my own Nappa / Frieza / Recoome to get an extra (free!) 6+ dmg hit in. Ideally it'd be to destroy my opponent's stuff though.

Similarly, I think I may have too many Setups for Nappa. I think VV is a very solid play despite that, and a one-of Isolation can help if I get boned early on with pulling out my allies / Drills and having them get blown up, and my opponent is setting up their board.

I'm a little iffy on Orange Dodge, but it can set up from saving a Drill in play from being blown up, to discarding a Drill for the draw-two on Possession Drill.

I'd like to have room for Revenge, Power Point and Precise Shot, but there's only so much space to be had. I'd also like Villainous Empowerment, but I think it might shut me down just as hard, despite grabbing a Drill. Again, it's kind of the same deal as Isolation. If my board goes to shit, it's nice to try to recover.

2/18/15: Restructured a little, some of the stuff above is no longer relevant. Took out Ginyu's Pain, the most it can do is probably 3-4 anyway. Put in Revenge for anger and to get back attacks. Still not sure if it's a better call than Precise Shot or Power Point, especially with how efficient Power Point is. Zarbon and Jiece, along with the blocks and attacks that gain anger should be enough to get to lvl 2, and lvl 2 should get to 3, still keeping Body Switch out.

I like this list, but I like the anger gain from Orange Charged Kick, and it helps you use Orange Driving Drill and Orange Possession Drill to your advantage.

You don't have to use Possession Drill. And if you don't hit with Charged Kick, it doesn't return anything to your hand, which just keeps my allies off if I put in Driving Drill anyway.

Orange Power Point is one of the best cards in Orange.  I'd advise finding room for it.

Precise shot is also very efficient and I think it's better placed than Revenge.

Precise Shot & Power Point for Revenge and Distracting Beam maybe?

It's a free energy attack that does 1 life card (so 2 in Orange, etc.) but if you destroy an Ally, it does +4 life cards. Anti-ally without shutting myself off like I had Isolation in here before.

It's a free energy attack that does 1 life card (so 2 in Orange, etc.) but if you destroy an Ally, it does +4 life cards. Anti-ally without shutting myself off like I had Isolation in here before.

I like distracting beam a lot more.  It's your call but this seems very meta specific, and sometimes you can't afford to kill off your own ally.