"What the fuck is wrong with your deck names, Jotaro Kujo?" It's my seventh deck you nerd!

Nail 1-4
Namekian Knowledge Mastery

Dragon Balls (7)
Namek DB 1-7

Setup (6):
2x Isolation
2x Visiting the Past
2x Namekian Fusion

Events (13):
1x TiaWT *
2x Heroic Energy Sphere
2x Nail's Heritage *
3x Confrontation
3x Namekian Hybrid Defense *
3x Namekian Overtime

Physical Combat (24):
3x Devastating Blow
3x Namekian Backhand
3x Namekian Crushing Slam
3x Namekian Right Throw
3x Namekian Chin Grab
3x Namekian Flinch *
3x Namekian Jump Kick
3x Namekian High Knee

Energy Combat (9):
3x Nail's Dashing Attacking
3x Namekian Energy Guard *
3x Namekian Energy Beams

BAM.

This one I am more confident on the card choices in... kinda?

Trunks is nice to look at and deny them something I can't deal with, or control my own draw on the defense. "Nah, I won't draw into that Setup and get punched in the dick"

I kind of want Radar, Wish and Dragon Clan, but I think this deck uses DBs more as a resource (or tries to) to get beefy / card advantage than a win. I think because of this, maybe trying to work in Jump Kick, and maybe take out a Ball or two would be solid? I don't know that I have THAT many "discard a DB" or "shuffle a DB" effects in the deck. Plus the Mastery for mill, you know?

Along with Jump Kick, Onslaught, Lift and Clash seem strong, but not as strong as what I have included, unless I am wrong.

Energy Beams is so ridiculously cost efficient, and it's "discard a DB" effect is probably one of the best ones, that card is awesome.

Nail's Heritage is slick as hell. With it, Time, and Hybrid Defense, you don't need a ton of other blocks, IMO. Even so, I still have twelve in the deck.

I don't think your stages are ever going to really be low enough to trigger Trunks. Based on wording on the current set, they can still endurance energy beams too, so I'm not sold on it.

I don't think your stages are ever going to really be low enough to trigger Trunks. Based on wording on the current set, they can still endurance energy beams too, so I'm not sold on it.

Trunks Ally is terrible. You PUR before his effect goes off, so it can only ever be used on the defense, if you have 1 stage.

UGH. I thought he was like Bulma. 

Thanks dudes, he is shit.

You can totally not use Endurance on Energy Beams, that's what prevention is.

-1 Trunks (BARF.)

-1 Namekian Fusion

+2 Sphere