Jarrett

Play the Dragon Ball Z TCG Online via OCTGN (Set-up Guide)

there is an issue, there wasn't an image pack file inside the folder. I've searched the entire zipped file. I found all the images, but there wasn't the imagepack.o8c file inside of it.

Thank you for the suggestion, now the file was there. I"m not sure why it worked this time, but I'm glad everything is working how it should now.

Jarrett, here is all the set 1 cards with the same dimensions, that should fix about 40+ cards when you hover over them in game.

I also have a request for deck building, can you add a separate column for Endurance, seems a lot more useful then PUR and how power rating is currently laid out.

Is there a way to organize the cards in your actual deck column? You can move cards up and down if there's only one of. If there's three of you can't. I like to divide my cards into attacks, blocks, setups, etc., while I'm building a deck. 

The image pack download doesn't appear to be working for me at all. I try to unzip it and get errors, I've downloaded and deleted it about 5 times now and no luck. Any ideas how to fix this?

Kxr    0

Is it just for me or it's bug in card image pack? Mastery cards instead of landscape orientation are in portrait and resized which looks terribly...

Information Gathering and I'll Dig Your Grave seem to be linked to the wrong images, but everything else looks good.

EDIT:

Blue Precarious Defense, Blue Rejection, and Blue Observation Drill all seem to not be working.

I've downloaded the applicationa dna ll the image files but when i try to open it i get a mesage asking me to make sure i have the following version of the .net framework installed:

v4.0

And ive tried donwloading .net framework 4 and i still get the same message. I run windows 7. Anyone else have this issue?