Jarrett

Play the Dragon Ball Z TCG Online via OCTGN (Set-up Guide)

140 posts in this topic

It's been working fine for me (and everyone else). Install the image pack again and try again.

I did that twice, then uninstalled all of octgn and reloaded it all up (made sure to get rid of everything).

Still nothing.  It's a proxy that says frieza but has the text of the turles ally

One thing I can't imagine is playing with/against the new Namekian mastery online.  Some games can already last a good bit of time.  Using the first part of the mastery every turn is not something I imagine going smooth on octgn.

Since I keep seeing more posts about the OCTGN patch, I figured I should give an update.

The patch is 95% done. There is an error (that was also in the previous patch) that doesn't display the card numbers or card levels. I'm working on a fix. 

Also, since the Panini official images are not up, I don't have high quality images to put up for the patch. Now I could do one of two things - I could either wait for the official images to be posted online, or I could update the patch without the images. After a long and careful internal debate, I've decided that I'm going to wait for the official images to be posted online before updating the patch. The main reason I'm doing this is because I already know I'm going to be tagged in even more posts on here because "they're card imagez an't working". Now, if they are not posted online here by Friday, I'll probably update without the image pack in either case. There is nothing I can do to expedite the process.

I'm sorry if people don't like my decision, but I hope you all understand that I don't like to release incomplete items as it becomes a headache for everyone. 

Thanks!

Jarrett

cytorak, Matt and Tony like this

Are you updating without the images?  I'd be cool with that.  I just want to start deck building.  Or is it done already?  I thought it would update when I logged in, but still nothing from Evo.

Thanks either way man!!

I think the card image size for the new image pack is a bit much...I notice the game bogs down a bit when new cards are being searched through, as opposed to how it moves with the previous sets.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE integrate MIC support for OCTGN. I used to play octagon years ago during my MTG days and due to all the card rulings and errata going on with certain MTG decks at the time I couldnt even finish a game with some people due to trying to explain stuff via a text box. Now years later I come back to OCTGN with DBZ and to my disappointment still no mic support.

With DBZ being the way it is, so many floating effects, constant effects, and of course card erratas. MIC support is even more vital to smooth gameplay. All the people I play with we use skype and whatnot, but it would be great to have mic support for those that dont use those services.(plus skype call quality sucks) I have also signed up for the 8$ per month donation.

Please consider my request or pass it on to whoever it needs to go to.

Thanks and God Bless. :)

EDIT: PLEASE LIKE IF YOU AGREE ^_^

delexies and Matt like this

Jarrett has no control over the OCTGN features. He only puts the game into OCTGN. If you want a feature in OCTGN you gotta get with them directly.

cytorak likes this