Stryyder

Fantastic Promos (and where to find them)

MRP is "Most Recent Printing".  Set 4 promos seem to be reprints of cards from past sets that have been errata'd with their most recent text and new card template (but old art).

Updated OP with December kits and Set 5 release kits.  Any others I missed?

Still unreleased (though some may have found their way into boxes.)  Since it and Red Controlled Attack are the only set 2 promo left I'm guessing they will be the next 2 tournament promos.

Still unreleased (though some may have found their way into boxes.) Since it and Red Controlled Attack are the only set 2 promo left I'm guessing they will be the next 2 tournament promos.

I think those promos will be in the March kit.

The kits are not in rotation yet, correct?

"Soon" dun dun DUUUUN

Which is awesome cuz I've been out of the local scene for a few months, and I'm short on declarations.

That was quick. My locals are already receiving the new kits.

You guys have already received your Declaration/Controlled Attacked kits? I am wanting to make sure they are in rotation before ordering for our store.

Meh, the info I got was false, they only had set 5 release promos.  Got a couple more Black Corruption, even though I already have about 9, lol.

New reveal on the blog though, VTP will be a set 5 promo, supposedly in the next OP season.