SoulSavior

Playing online via Skype!

31 posts in this topic

If anyone would like to play online via Skype, a solid group of us have been doing it for a while. Add me and I'll key you in to our little group. It's easy, the next best thing to in person, and it works. Make sure to come with an open mind and ready to have fun and train up.

Skype name: dbz.ccg

Reanimation and brokenpaine like this

If anyone would like to play online via Skype, a solid group of us have been doing it for a while. Add me and I'll key you in to our little group. It's easy, the next best thing to in person, and it works. Make sure to come with an open mind and ready to have fun and train up.

Skype name: dbz.ccg

ill play you skype

brokenpaine likes this

I play on skype with a tablet against my best friend that lives in miami I live in buffalo NY and have not a lot of people who play this game, so whoever wants to play im always down to train ive got 3 beast decks as of now and am working on building 2 more kick ass decks I will play anyone on skype my name is gary by the way and I have a red Garlic Jr. Deck and a black Turles crit damage deck and an amazing raditz Physical Beatdown deck I am currently building a saiyan Vegeta deck which when the new set comes out will be even better and I am thinking of building a nail namekian deck. Lets play anyone My SKYPE name is gman61886 my name is gary just message me on skype before u skype me and let me know who u are from top tier lol. Lets do the damn thing

brokenpaine likes this

Are you guys having a Skype League? Cause I be down to play! I'm new so I'm still learning and would also appreciate the tips and help :D

also.. Added!