First the Sharks lose their chance at the cup.

Then the Dubs run out of gas.

Not looking forward to the A's season.

The Giants are the only hope this year.

f3d7dcdae1118b1ea5821a14e49e2e82.jpg

Someone from Norcal better win Worlds.

Honestly, the worst thing to come out of this blunder is that it basically does expose the Warriors as nothing but a cute little jump shooting team that can't beat a healthy team of strong big men. Feels pretty bad, man.

Honestly, the worst thing to come out of this blunder is that it basically does expose the Warriors as nothing but a cute little jump shooting team that can't beat a healthy team of strong big men. Feels pretty bad, man.

I don't think it's this. I think it's more that the Warriors were good enough to still manhandle lesser teams even if they didn't play well or if they didn't actually try/hustle. The Cavs were actually good enough to be mostly competitive with the Warriors, but the Warriors came out flat and didn't have the same heart as the Cavs. I flipped over to the last five minutes of the game after Cena/Styles ended and saw Curry barely look like he was trying.

I don't think there's much question that the Warriors are the better team (they definitely are); they just weren't the team that wanted it more. Same thing with the Pistons/Lakers in the early-mid 2000s; the Pistons were definitely not better but they crunched the Lakers because they wanted it so much more.

I'm sure Green missing wide open 3s or Klay/Curry turning the ball over can stop them from going 74-8...

Also, KD going to GSW is great for KD. He played 9 years in OKC with no ring. He wants a ring. Ain't nothing wrong with that.