Jason Mckensly

Hello And Good Day!

Thank you unrivaled! Well lunchbox i've found no one in my area who plays, so i have no experience but i really like orange and or blue ginyu, namekian piccolo, or black trunks. Im taking part in my first tournament this upcoming week but a lot of my stuff i ordered online wont be here in time so im out of a blue and black mastery. So its between ginyu and piccolo.

Thank you unrivaled! Well lunchbox i've found no one in my area who plays, so i have no experience but i really like orange and or blue ginyu, namekian piccolo, or black trunks. Im taking part in my first tournament this upcoming week but a lot of my stuff i ordered online wont be here in time so im out of a blue and black mastery. So its between ginyu and piccolo.

Blue Ginyu is mean! I have a buddy that plays it pretty often and it's definitely a tough match up for me!

PM your address and I will send you a set of the masteries. they gave us sooooooooo many in set 1 boosters I am just using them as proxies now.

Welcome to the forums!

Yo thats awesome and generous of you delexies! I just got my cousin to order me the ones im missing yesterday on ebay otherwise i would be all over that. I just saw your from MI too thats kool. I'm in se michigan i'll be driving up to garden city to play.

I love this comunity and i enjoy helping out others. I have bought lots of boxes so i have tons of commons and uncommons i have been giving to people to help them make decks to learn to play and get them hooked on the game.

Yo thats really kool of you dude! I lost my job to state funding cut backs at the non profit i worked at for years, then later had a fourth child so now im stuck at home while my wife works days so funds are really tight to buy dbz... otherwise i'd do the same. Back when i worked i played heroclix and loved to see new faces give away figs i had surplus and no desire for. But now funds get low with only one income and product is non existant in my area. i have to drive to ohio just to find dbz cards. I finally decided to just buy online which sucks because id rather help out locals then online business but what can you do.