WuhSawBe

PanZ FOILS for trade. Short list of wants.

EDIT: Updated Have/Wants list 12-10-14

I couple of preliminary things. I don't mind sending first for anyone with positive refs, with the exception of the UR, unless you have 5+ positives refs. Sorry, NO international shipping.  I typically ship cards same or next day, always well protected in loaders and bubble envelope and/or small box depending on quantity, WITH tracking.  As far as my refs, I have not done much trading on here, but I do have 100% positive refs on Mr. Popo's on Facebook.  Feel free to ask me ANYTHING...

I'm also trading on multiple sources at once, things may move quickly, but I'll try update us much as I can, and as quickly as I can...

- PanZ stuff for Trade –

====================

-  HAVES  –

====================

*FOILS* I HAVE for trade:

Namekian Concentration (S33)

Orange Energy Dan Drill (S41)

Orange Rage (S58)

Saiyan Triangle beams (S62)

Saiyan Energy Rupture (S63)

Namekian crossed guard (S67)

Black Entanglement (S72)

Saiyan Direct Strike (S81)

Red Catch (S90)

Black Taunt (S104)

Red Burning Stance (S108)

Black Energy Toss (S110)

Saiyan Straight Shot (S122)

Orange Energy Catch (S128)

Black Left Kick (S132)

Black Jab (S133)

Black Strike (S134)

Namekian side kick (S137)

Blue crouch (S143)

Orange Quick Dodge (S147)

Trunks lvl 2 (c5)

2x Tenshinhan (c9)

Black Concussive Blast (c14)

Blue Trick (C21)

Blue Biting Drill (c23)

Blue Draining Blast (c26)

Namekian Double Strike (c30)

Red Back Kick (c45)

Red Shoulder Grab (c50)

Saiyan Energy toss (c54)

Namek Dragon Ball 5 (u62)

Captain Ginyu lvl 3 (u66)

Namekian Wish (u84)

Namekian Hybrid Defense (u87)

Saiyan multi-blast (u104)

Saiyan Wrist block (u106)

Empowered Flying Kick (u111)

Enraged Blast (u112)

Quickness Drill (u114)

Frieza's Captive Strike (u115)

Gohan's Power Punch (u116)

Orange adaptive mastery (r136)

Orange searching maneuver (r138)

Orange Uppercut (r139)

Red Left Bolt (r143)

Saiyan Empowered Mastery (r145)

Saiyan Elbow Drop (r147)

Villainous Visage (UR162)  **Only trading for another UR, Piccolo Playmat, or SDCC stuff

Rainbows I HAVE trade:

Blue protective mastery (s29)

Vegeta lvl 2 (S2)

Vegeta lvl 3 (S3)

Piccolo lvl 1 (S21)

Piccolo lvl 3 (S23)

Regular MP sets I HAVE for trade:

Vegeta lvl 1-4 (S1-4)

Goku lvl 1-4 (S5-8)

Normal Rares I HAVE for trade:

Dragon Ball 7 (r121)

2x Black Mischievous Drill (r123)

Orange Adaptive Mastery (r136)

Red Observation (r144)

dragon Radar (r149)

Time is a Warrior's Tool (r152)

++++++++++++++++++++

====================

-  WANTS  -

====================

++++++++++++++++++++

PanZ WANTS:

UR161 - Heroic Plan

UR163 - Heroic Energy sphere

UR164 - Villainous Energy Sphere

Rainbow Piccolo 2&4 (S22&S24)

SSG Goku promo

Old Stuff:

Extra Scouters (any color)

Dragonball Piccolo Playmat

interested in:

villainous Energy Sphere

Trunks Lv 2 Foil

Saiyan Triangle Beams foil

Saiyan Straight shot foil

Saiyan Wrist Block foil

Visiting the Past Foil

Captain Ginyu Lv 3 Foil

Oranage Adaptive Mastery Foil

Saiyan Empowered Mastery Foil

Check my Wants/Haves.

I also Have Gohan MP Set and Krillin MP set along with a black/red mastery from starters.

Thanks for the interest! I've checked out your list. I'd definitely be interested in your Krillin and Gohan MP set as well as the S28- Black mastery from the starters. Anything in particular off my list you'd be willing to trade for those?

I'll do starter deck a and b, rainbow piccolo 2, and black mastery for your ur

Sorry, I think I'd rather hang on to Visage in hopes of trading a UR for a UR or something harder to find.  Thanks though!

I have a launch kit playmat if you are interested.

What's the image on it? Is it the Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Shenron one? Condition? I was honestly looking more for one of the old Dragonball playmats that had JUST Piccolo on it, but I could be interested, depending on what you wanted...

Well I am interested in all your starter foils, trunks, tien, and your freestyle foils.

How much of that stuff could I get from you for the same trade mentioned above?

That I could do, but they are pretty low on my priority list since I'll probably just end up buying a bunch of starters when they get reprinted. Which ones specifically were wanting?

Well I definitely want:

Orange Energy Dan Drill (S41)
Saiyan Triangle beams (S62)
Namekian crossed guard (S67)
Black Entanglement (S72)
Namekian knee block (S88)
Red Catch (S90)
Black Energy Toss (S110)
Saiyan Straight Shot (S122)
Black Speedy Dodge (S123)
Orange Energy Catch (S128)
Black Left Kick (S132)
Black Jab (S133)
Namekian side kick (S137)
Blue crouch (S143)
Orange Quick Dodge (S147)

DB 5 and Ginyu 3 would be nice.

Starter Foils dont have a value yet and I would like to ONLY trade my Piccolo LV 2 which is valued about $25. 

So it really just depends how much you value those starter foils at.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but which Piccolo is worth $25? I found all of my Piccolo rainbows for $8 or less...and that was on ebay for the most part.

Have certain ones gone up in value a lot? I know the lv 2 is good but I hadn't heard that.

On another note, I hope Panini prints unlimited versions of the starter decks next so that the original ones keep value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141483290626?lpid=82

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131359164098?lpid=82

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141456492826?lpid=82

That is the other three, seems reasonable to me that level 2 would be $25 as well, besides a lot of people are looking for it.

I got an offer of $25 but I would rather get a trade out of it instead.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141483290626?lpid=82

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131359164098?lpid=82

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141456492826?lpid=82

That is the other three, seems reasonable to me that level 2 would be $25 as well, besides a lot of people are looking for it.

I got an offer of $25 but I would rather get a trade out of it instead.

Mirko seems nice on the forums (I'm not being sarcastic at all) but he gets the value of a card ++ on ebay. If you got an offer of $25 sell it and buy another one for less.

There's a reason his are still up for sale and the ones like this will be gone in 2 days. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301414116651?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Honestly, $7-$8... Maybe $10 tops is what the Mr. Popo's consensus lists a Rainbow Piccolo's value to be, and I have to agree. eBay is not a true place to get a solid estimate on value from. Asking a specific price, and getting someone to pay it are two separate things. As for the value on Starter foils, the general consensus seems to be about $2 a foil.

In general, the starter deck cards and MP's are a low priority, as I'll probably just buy a handful starters once my LGS gets more in stock. If someone has starter cards and MP's on hand, and wants to make a fair deal, then sure I'm happy to trade. But again, there are not a high enough priority that I'm willing to "over-trade" for them as in a few weeks, I probably won't even need them any longer.

have an extra krillin mp set and black mastery do you buy?

Thanks, but at the moment I'm doing trade only...

I understand, but that seems very silly to me. You are only guaranteed 1 raibow foil a starter and even then it could be the mastery. Good luck to ya

It wasn't meant to be directly at you nor about the rainbow piccolo, I was merely stating that the A & B Starters and the Krillin and Gohan MP sets are a low priority trade for me, as I'll probably end up snagging them once starters get re-released.  I've had some really silly offers made to me elsewhere, so I felt it worth stating.

As for the Rainbow Lvl 2, $25 feels too high to me personally.  $10, maybe $15 ultra high end, if you went off the "lvl 2 has an awesome ability" stance.  BUT, he's still not a high enough of a priority for me to trade off a ton of cards.  (only really interested cuz I'm a fanboy, I don't NEED him per se) Out of the above 15 starter foils you listed, I'd probably trade 8 of them (your choice of 8 starter foils) for a Rainbow Piccolo lvl 2.  I value them at $2 each, so to me $2 x 8 seems a fair value as far as monetary worth goes.

Let me know if you are still interested, if not, no problem, no hard feelings!

Honestly, $7-$8... Maybe $10 tops is what the Mr. Popo's consensus lists a Rainbow Piccolo's value to be, and I have to agree. eBay is not a true place to get a solid estimate on value from. Asking a specific price, and getting someone to pay it are two separate things. As for the value on Starter foils, the general consensus seems to be about $2 a foil.

In general, the starter deck cards and MP's are a low priority, as I'll probably just buy a handful starters once my LGS gets more in stock. If someone has starter cards and MP's on hand, and wants to make a fair deal, then sure I'm happy to trade. But again, there are not a high enough priority that I'm willing to "over-trade" for them as in a few weeks, I probably won't even need them any longer.

Thanks, but at the moment I'm doing trade only...

interested in

foil

blue biting drill

blue draining blast

namekian double strike

red back kick

red shoulder grab

captain ginyu 3

namekek dragonball 5

visting the past

frieza's captaive strike

orange uppercut

red left bolt

blinding energy move

Really interested in your Orange Adaptive Mastery booster foil, can check out my list if there is anything you want

http://dbztoptier.com/forums/index.php?/topic/689-stabs-panz-havewant-list/

Was there anything else on my list you were interested besides just the Orange Adaptive Mastery foil?  Reason being, I saw only 2 cards on your list I'm needing: the Rainbow PIccolo lvl 2, and the Energy sphere.

Now, I'm not even going to pretend for a second that OAM would be a fair trade for any UR, and even I personally don't think a straight trade between OAM and Piccolo lvl 2 would be fair either.  The Mr. Popo's consensus is about $8 for OAM foil, and while they also say Rainbow MP's are around $7-$10, though as I mentioned earlier, I could see lvl 2 going for $15 at top, TOP dollar...

Let me know if there is more off my list you'd be interested for either your extra Energy Sphere or your Rainbow PIccolo lvl 2...