The Bear

Panini Remaking "Afterworld" TCG

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/34253/panini-resurrects-afterworld-tcg

Panini seems to have liked their success with the Panini DBZ game and is resurrecting another dead game called "Afterworld." Hopefully they can do a better job balancing this game than they are doing with DBZ. Also hoping they dont stretch the developers of DBZ to work on this new game too. Anyone ever played the old version of this game?

yeah, I'm not familiar with this one, which is odd because I was in the thick of it during the CCG boom of the early 2000s.  From the limited info on BGG, the art was pretty top notch and the premise seems solid.  early tower defense type stuff.

the stuff for this game is very hard to find (Ive been trying to findout anything about it) Finally got some starter decks only to find out the website is now gone.... Im sad to say I think this one is dead before even starting... Pananis loss of dbz must have hit REALLY hard

52 minutes ago, ImDoneItsOver said:

the stuff for this game is very hard to find (Ive been trying to findout anything about it) Finally got some starter decks only to find out the website is now gone.... Im sad to say I think this one is dead before even starting... Pananis loss of dbz must have hit REALLY hard

Same ImDoneItsOver from Pojo?

Did the game even have any demand from the original release?  Seems reviving a dead, unknown game and not really supporting it is not the best business strategy.  They are already focusing more on MetaX than they ever did on this one.