80sThrashMetal

[Forum Game] King of the Hill

The gigantic bill for Goku's meal sends you into bankruptcy. I buy the hill for pennies on the dollar with my get rich quick real estate pyramid scheme.

My hill.

I alert Michael Westen of the presence of a hill for the taking with an obscene amount on yogurt. Together him, the chin, and the super skinny chick that everyone thinks is hot for some reason, take the hill using overcomplicated nonsensical inner monologue that makes no sense in real life, but sounds really cool, and together they overtake the hill. Sam adds a Mojito bar to the hill.

Once you're burned, you're not going anywhere. MY hill.

I take off the kid gloves and use the Potara Earrings with Goku fusing with him and kicking everyone off the new hill claiming it for myself and relax drinking at the bar afterwards. My Hill!

I challenge your right to the hill in a knock-down drag-out full contact trivia quiz, the subject - British television shows.  We answer question after question, each amassing hundreds of points but in the end you barely edge me out.  The quizmaster and answer judge remove their masks to reveal they are actually Clive Anderson and Drew Carey and the point don't matter.  I push you off the hill.

My hill.

(ask your parents, kids.)

I go to the Ministry of Silly Walks and register a walk so silly, I am nominated President of the hill by a landslide. This however, does not make me "king" of the hill.

My hill for the next 4 years, at which point, I am up for re-election.

I leak a story to the press that you are a time travelling secret Kenyan Muslim, and the country in a fit of outrage has you impeached, wherein I install a cipher to run for a new election. A man so dimwitted, misogynist, and racist that nobody would EVER think he would win. Until he does, and sparks WWIII, in which the world is left decimated in the great oil wars. Now the land is ruled by leather clad bandits where surivival is all that matters. I return to the hill where the bodies of the desecrated now lie buried in the sand. 

My Hill.

#MakeTheHillGreatAgain

#WhatALovelyHill