80sThrashMetal

[Forum Game] King of the Hill

I book a shitty local band to play for the party , crowd leaves . My Hill.

Joke's on you, I actually like Platypus Enigma! Wait till anyone left is good n drunk and quietly take the hill. My hill.

Starts a drunken brawl then waits for the dust the settle and claims the hill. My Hill!

(Ps I didn't forget about the hill just no point replying if you're the one in control lol)

*Cracks his neck and slowly walks onto the hill then yells out* Hail to the king! *everyone bows to the one true king of the hill* My Hill!

I snag the hill back, and can now only be captured through a game of Field-Tournament-Style-Up-And-Down-On-The-Ground-Manja-Flanja-Blanja-Banja-Ishka-Bibble-Babble-Flabble-Doma-Roma-Floma-Boma-Jingle-Jangle-Every-Angle-Bricka-Bracka-Flacka-Stacka-Two-Ton-Rerun-Free-For-All-Big-Ball.

My Hill!

I just so happens I'm the world champion of Field-Tournament-Style-Up-And-Down-On-The-Ground-Manja-Flanja-Blanja-Banja-Ishka-Bibble-Babble-Flabble-Doma-Roma-Floma-Boma-Jingle-Jangle-Every-Angle-Bricka-Bracka-Flacka-Stacka-Two-Ton-Rerun-Free-For-All-Big-Ball! So I easily win the game and reclaim the hill. My Hill!

Joke's on you. Rules state that once the game's over, the stadium and location are thrown into atrash compactor, hence no one is supposed to win Field-Tournament-Style-Up-And-Down-On-The-Ground-Manja-Flanja-Blanja-Banja-Ishka-Bibble-Babble-Flabble-Doma-Roma-Floma-Boma-Jingle-Jangle-Every-Angle-Bricka-Bracka-Flacka-Stacka-Two-Ton-Rerun-Free-For-All-Big-Ball.

My Hill!

*Grabs his rule book and turns to page 69* Ha ha! *points out a line on the page* that rule is ignored for sacred land *points to the shrine on top of the hill* thus I am safe and still king! My Hill!

Turns to page 70 of said rule book and points to word 7 of paragraph 5 of article 3, stanza 42. It says "No", indicating that the hill is not zoned for religous monumentation. I demolish the shrine and open a KFC. My Hill.

Takes way too long to form a roit team and shows up after everything has settled down, but like any good riot team we beat everyone anyway! My Hill!

I film a People of Walmart video inside the newly erected scum pit. People are so disgusted they boycott Walmart and it crumbles to dust.

My hill!

Hires the Public relations dream team to fix the incorrect views of the masses and it works perfectly, the Walmart reopens its doors bigger and stronger than ever! My Hill!

I search out The Heart of Walmart and destroy it. I escape just as the Walmart implodes. I've learned my lesson (for now) and rebuild the shrine atop the Hill that was there when I first arrived. My Hill.