80sThrashMetal

[Forum Game] King of the Hill

giphy.gif

Well that was a fun thread while it lasted.

Never played Borderlands 2? Was quoting from it ;P

DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

Quote from Mr. Torgue - "WOO! FANTASY WOOOOOORRRRLD! So I'm a gatekeeper, huh? In that case, you gotta prove your badassitude to get past me! First task: blow up the village's scouting blimps with a fire weapon! BECAUSE -- REASONS!"

Never played Borderlands 2? Was quoting from it ;P

DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

Quote from Mr. Torgue - "WOO! FANTASY WOOOOOORRRRLD! So I'm a gatekeeper, huh? In that case, you gotta prove your badassitude to get past me! First task: blow up the village's scouting blimps with a fire weapon! BECAUSE -- REASONS!"

Whenever a debate becomes "because reasons" it's over man. :P

You guys can keep posting if you want, but that's it for me.

Whenever a debate becomes "because reasons" it's over man. :P

You guys can keep posting if you want, but that's it for me.

Eh, I always use it jokingly so seemed to fit the thread.

Gains unlimited power by spending the years training before coming back the day after you sent him to the past, he beats you down reclaiming the hill. My Hill!

Watches The Bear and Undercards wild and crazy drug trip that led them to thinking a 25 year old needed old person meds, and then sitting on top of card board box yelling out "My hill!" as he walks over to the real hill reclaiming it once more. My Hill!

Finds out about the movie and sues you for copyright infringement, winning the case by a landslide, he then closes down the movie and returns to a life of solitude a top of the hill. My Hill!

I filibuster to have Trump elected representative of your hill.  Social and economic structure collapses and the rioting masses lynch both him and you.  in the ensuing chaos I enter, distributing free tacos and Bluray copies of The Lego Movie.  Everything becomes awesome.

My hill.