80sThrashMetal

[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Invents a remote control that can bring television characters to life, but only 1 from any given show.  Lead an assault on the hill with Optimus Prime, Panthro, Raven, Mr. Spock, Daryl Dixon and Mr. Rogers.

My Hill.

I travel back in time to when the hill was first formed, and there were no conquerors but me. My hill.

Sends Terminator back in time to kill you when you exit the time stream. Since you never existed, I claim the hill in your stead.

You won't be BAHK. My hill.

Gathers all seven dragon balls and wishes to be the one true king of the hill, in the past, present, future and every timeline, universe and reality. My Hill!

Gathers all seven dragon balls and wishes to be the one true king of the hill, in the past, present, future and every timeline, universe and reality. My Hill!

Sends Barry Allen to create a ripple in time, and initiate a Flashpoint Paradox. You never existed, The Hill never existed, and everyone wears Fezs now.

My hill...?

The hivemind that the world became allowed me to know your plans before you attacked, and I trapped you in your own mind, you were simply dreaming that you overthrew the hill. My Hill!

When you wake up on the hill you realize how empty it is.. Eerily empty...

Strangely empty...

You then see two little girls holding hands on the hill... you focus your gaze to make sure you are seeing what you are seeing, then you notice the two little girls have no eyes. It's not that they were removed, but simply that they were never there. Yet they look straight at you. In unison they say in a singsong voice... "1...2... Freddy's coming for you..."

You feel a chill cold air behind you, standing behind you clad in black and red, adorning a tattered brown fedora is Freddy himself. Before you can make a sound he reaches out to you, you feel the cold wet embrace of steel in your stomach as you fall to the ground... Freddy kneels next to you and whispers into your ear, low and menacing...

"My hill"