xXOpticBeefXx

Brand New Player

Hey there. I'm brand new to the game and have been looking for a place to learn more and make some friends that I can play with regularly. I purchased the Evolution starter deck awhile ago, but i've had a hard time finding anyone to play with or anyone knowledgeable enough to learn from and actually see how the game works in practice. So, other than that, i'm an open book and I would be more than willing to answer questions about myself for those who are curious. 

Good day!

Glad ta have ya here!

I guess the first question is: what area do you live in?

Some states have a bigger concentration of players to help you out.

You can also try playing online with the OCTGN program.

Heya. Nice to meet you. I live in southwest Missouri, near Springfield. 

And I actually discovered this site looking for a place to play online, funny enough. Happened upon the startup guide. I have everything in order there (deck made and everything) and I just need to find someone to play with.

Welcome! There's a bunch of Missouri and other midwest players like Deltree and Edison Carasio around here but I think they live a few hours away from where you are. Just ask around and if you can't find anyone you can always download OCTGN and play that way.

Also, what decks do you play?

Welcome! There's a bunch of Missouri and other midwest players like Deltree and Edison Carasio around here but I think they live a few hours away from where you are. Just ask around and if you can't find anyone you can always download OCTGN and play that way.

Also, what decks do you play?

Awesome. I'll be sure to ask around. I've downloaded OCTGN and have all the image packs and everything downloaded. Even if I can't find players near me, i'm covered.

As for decks, I haven't actually played a match against anyone yet. But I own the Evolution starter deck and I found this deck here that i'll be using online until I have the know-how to make my own. 

welcome

Thanks! Nice to meet you.

oh .. honey.... lol srs though. Anyways welcome to the forum and be prepared for angst.

Haha, thank you. I don't mind some angst. I've got a lot of experience dealing with it.