Darkliger

Obligatory New Guy thread

Alright let's see

I've played a variety of other TCGs, Magic, Pokémon, Net Runner (back when it was a TCG) VS System, Yugioh, Card Fight Vanguard and Weiss Swartz.   I've noticed the DBZ players at my locals and resist getting involved but then I thought, eh what the heck. 

The one thing that turned me off the DBZ game when Score (Still not thrilled about  it) did it was the random starter deck.

Anyway I'm planning on building an Android 18 deck,   The guy who runs my local recommended Orange Android 18.

Welcome!

Orange 18 is pretty okay. She's not Tier 1 but she can dish out the hurt as long as you don't get stuck at her level 1. Get to level 3 ASAP and laugh at physical decks while pressuring the opponent with her power.

Welcome!

Orange 18 is pretty okay. She's not Tier 1 but she can dish out the hurt as long as you don't get stuck at her level 1. Get to level 3 ASAP and laugh at physical decks while pressuring the opponent with her power.

Appreciate the advice. Not too interested in a Tier 1 deck as I'm told they require the sphere cards.  Plus, TCGS are expensive and I already play 2 others regularly