clique84

Hello From Central Illinois

Hello, all!

Just starting to play here on Washington, Il (central Illinois area: Peoria / Bloomongton). Really like that game and, finances permitting, wanting to get into some tournament action.

What are some good new player resources? Some good articles with basic knowledge? Such as knowing when is a good time to enter combat?

Appreciate any help,

Bill

Welcome!

I will post links to my favorite articles when I'm not on my mobile!

There is a great article on when to enter combat that I think was the most eye opening article for me.

Cheers!

I haven't made it yet but need to get over there. Go to red raccoon in Bloomington though time to time depends on work schedule.

I'll see what's going on here too.  More players = better!

Bloomington I'd Tuesdays and Thursdays. Zeeks hasn't started any local op yet that I know of

Zeek's just had it's first play night about a week ago, trying to start a play group.   When do you guys have tournaments?  Is there a group on Facebook?

I don't believe they have a fb group but they might. Tuesdays start at 6 Thursday is just more of a get together and test day. I saw zeeks is doing a dbz night the 30th however I already have plans that night and won't make it. If you let me know ahead of time I could try to make it on my day off though no problem

I don't believe they have a fb group but they might. Tuesdays start at 6 Thursday is just more of a get together and test day. I saw zeeks is doing a dbz night the 30th however I already have plans that night and won't make it. If you let me know ahead of time I could try to make it on my day off though no problem

This summer I am taking a class on - you guessed it! - Tuesday and Thursday nights lol.  Is Bloomington at Red Raccoon?  I used to go there on Tuesdays for the LCGs (I played Netrunner and Game of Thrones).

How many people out there there play DBZ? I'll make it out that way eventually.