DAKMOR

Clinton or Trump

Biden has been a non-issue.  He doesn't have any following that would carry him in the election.  Probably one of the most benign and forgettable VPs in recent history.

Just got through reading Trump's plan for his first 100 days in office.  Basically shit on China, shit on Mexico, shit on the environment, hide a huge big business tax break behind a modest middle class break, impose tarriffs on overseas business (that will pretty much be offset by the tax breaks, so no incentive for them to change), overturn everything Obama has done to improve this country by calling it "unconstitutional".

Yup, we're boned.

I actually like most of his 100 day plan. I've been wanting obamacare to fade, because as a tax preparer I am ill of seeing people who cannot afford Healthcare, be penalized for something they cannot afford. When they apply for obamacare, the cost is 400+ a month, which is not something they can afford. So why not just take it out of their tax returns?

In said plan he wants to incorporate a different program. Will it be better? Who knows. It's change, and thats what I see.

I can definitely agree with changing Obamacare, but a full repeal is going to be very harmful.  It'll be at least a year or two until anyone has a new plan written up, let alone approved.  Very unlikely he'll even get it done in his 4 years.  It's a broken system, but throwing out a broken system and leaving millions to fend for themselves while everyone plays politics, instead of working to FIX the system isn't the answer.

The remainder of his 100 day plan is either gross overspending with no accountability or severely damaging international relationships for no reason and with no benefit.  He wants to dump BILLIONS of dollars into a wall that will have NO effect (since 70% of illegals FLY into the country on valid Visas and just overstay them) and then just send an invoice to Mexico and hope they pay for it.

Not that I approve of it, but it's more than a bill he hopes they pay. The way he planned to make mexico pay for it was to incorporate a tax to them on importing or exporting goods. Based on that tax percent it wasn't going to pay for the wall anytime fast, likely 20-40 some years.

Hillary won the popular vote, but lost in the Electoral College. Granted, she should have decimated Trump in the general anyway. The fact that she lost, just goes to show how unpopular she is. Any other Democrat would have mopped the floor with Trump. 

Thing is Alexander Hamilton wanted to add a provision to the Electoral College blocked by Congress that could've prevented someone like Donald Trump from winning the White House where the only way a Presidential Candidate could win was what we refer to now as the Popular Vote where in other democracies across the globe it's mainly referred to as "The Vote".

Just gonna leave this here for the reactions.

http:// abcnews.com.co/Obama-signs-executive-order-declaring-investigation-of-election-results/

I am not suprised

Me as well.  But if they go the extra mile to make it obviously ridiculous and people STILL believe it, I find it hilarious.  I'm looking forward to more good things from Dr. Rustled.

News in response to the allegations of Hillary Clinton emails "proving" she's involved with satanic rituals and pedophilia (See Valraven's post on page 5).

A ridiculous conspiracy theory has been growing in response to many mentions of "Having pizza for lunch" in emails revealed by wikileaks.  Since those words are OBVIOUSLY thinly veiled code for "Satanic rituals and pedophilia" a group of conspiracy nuts have been sending death threats to the restaurant mentioned in the emails, one Comet Ping Pong.  Things hit the fan yesterday when a man entered the pizzeria claiming to be "self-investigating", aimed a rifle at one of the employees (who managed to escape) and ended up firing the weapon at one point.  Luckily no one was injured.

I wish I had the imagination to make this shit up: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/05/504404675/man-fires-rifle-inside-d-c-pizzeria-cites-ficticious-conspiracy-theories