Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Bernier

Hi guys I've been working on Yu Yu Hakusho TCG

Hello all! I made a yuyuhakusho plugin for my favorite card simulator.

http://lackeyccg.com/

It's not done, but I started it yesterday and already have most of the groundwork and definitions done.

Progress:

Ghost Files is complete: All promos included.*
Dark Tournament is complete: All promos included.*
Gateway Is complete: All promos included.*
Exile Is complete: All promos included.*

Everything will be done. It will be a complete patch.

Heres some sample images for you guys.

FjK92qz.png

yubVayT.jpg

K1SQNTI.png

As you can see the deck editor is very comprehensive. I have definitions for Textbox on Card, Alignment, Rarity,Set, Defense, and type.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Everything done by me.

Would you guys be interested in it :)

i'll be ready for a 1.0 release soonish I think.

Awesome , I need to read the rule book I always wanted to play

Hi welcome to the thread! :)

Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite game engines of any card game i've played.

Years ago I remember it being on MWS, and possibly OCTGN. It no longer is on either. And since I feel Lackey is just an amazing card simulator I decided to work with that and create the games that don't exist anymore.

Yes. I said games.

I will be doing a Bleach TCG Plugin as well as a Megaman plugin.

Ambitious I know, but usually if I make a goal it happens.

http://imgur.com/a/9PRaK

if you click that link I have uploaded the rulebook for you.

Cheers,

Definitely something I will look into.  I was huge into YYH and still have almost a complete set of R/S/U/G, Tournament cards and promos.

Jelly!

I unfortunately wasn't able to enjoy the life that it had after Exile.

Exile was the last set I remember playing in.

Thank you for the support!

Slight update for you guys. I have decided to ditch the text box. As its really unnecessary (the card shows the art fine)

I'm using high resolution for card images so it'll show effects and text on card great.

I'm now on Exile.

immediately after finishing this project I will release the plugin for you all. And then jump head into the Bleach TCG project .

:) cheers.

Last he posted in the YYH forum he's up through Exile, but someone may actually have an older version of what he's trying to do that he can upload to lackey, which will save time and let him start on other games sooner.

:)

Any update on this :D

Hi guys ! Stryder is correct.

I tried to contact them for said patch they claim existed. (Which I'm aware it did. I even mention it in this thread.) But they haven't come up with a link or a upload of it.

So. Here's the deal. I'll give them a few days. If nothing comes of their claims I'll continue work. And it'll be done shortly after that presuably. Next weekend. Should be done by then

I appreciate all support on this. Cheers. :)

Last he posted in the YYH forum he's up through Exile, but someone may actually have an older version of what he's trying to do that he can upload to lackey, which will save time and let him start on other games sooner.

Any update on this :D

This is awesome! Thanks for doing this. If you get a chance will you consider posting this on http://z13.invisionfree.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho_TCG/index.php?

It's an active yyh tcg forum. I'm sure they would be happy to know you did this.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g7eo69psczbhu9n/AAAB9dtJxDe3kmAIrUaCA6qZa?dl=0

Here is the link Nick! (username) posted on yuyu forums. It is verified working by me. and completely safe as well. The images aren't as high quality for example the heavier text cards are a bit miffed to read but still readable. My plugin folder with 2 sets missing is double the size of this plugin. But its still working and contains all cards as far as I can tell.  ceasing production of my yuyu plugin/ and jumping into bleach or inuyasha. not sure which yet.

Nonetheless enjoy guys. I take no credit for this work. but if you would like to play some games I am down .

hit me up

:D