The Bear

DBZ Figure-Rise Model Kits

Someone bought me the spacepod for my birthday. 

Not a fan of it honestly. Vegeta isn't poseable and that was a majpr disappointment. The pod itself looks like it is going to be neigh impossible to hide the seams without hindering it's door. Plus painting it while put together would be an airbrushers nightmare. Vegetas head also falls off far to easily. 

I plan to candy coat Vegetas armor and shade his hair in flat yellow over that gold I harshly and haistly did. Hell if I get ahold of a golu head that's of scale I'll just make a Turles. 

Model kit grade from Vile

4/10

15 hours ago, Vile said:

Someone bought me the spacepod for my birthday. 

Not a fan of it honestly. Vegeta isn't poseable and that was a majpr disappointment. The pod itself looks like it is going to be neigh impossible to hide the seams without hindering it's door. Plus painting it while put together would be an airbrushers nightmare. Vegetas head also falls off far to easily. 

I plan to candy coat Vegetas armor and shade his hair in flat yellow over that gold I harshly and haistly did. Hell if I get ahold of a golu head that's of scale I'll just make a Turles. 

Model kit grade from Vile

4/10

tenor.gif

I think they learned from that mistake with Trunks’s Time Machine.  It doesn’t come with Trunks, instead you can use the standard Trunks model kit with it.  I wonder if the pod scale is proper to use a standard Vegeta model with it, once they release one.

One of my friends has Cell and Freiza. I can have him bring them when we do DnD this weekend and test fit them. 

Truthfully i think Vegeta is fixed is because of the bends on his waist armor.