Sofarfetchd

New non digital tcgs/ccgs and revivals

Paper card games are a dying breed. However as many of you will agree, there's still something great about owning and collecting actual cards and playing and meeting other players is a huge part of it. It's cool to see the final fantasy TCG dropping this month; but new games are few and far between nowadays. Let's maybe keep this thread as sort of a commonplace for any new announcements of possible games to come, as well as revivals of old tcgs (naruto, yuyu hakusho, etc). I know there has been talks of Revivals already, especially after Panini made it possible with DBZ. All ideas and thoughts are welcome!

The Power Ranger ACG and Digimon Fusion games were both fantastic, but unfortunately they were made by Bandai, who handles a property about as well as Donald Trump handles himself around women he finds attractive.

From what I've heard, Doomtrooper (CCG based on the Warzone miniatures game) is getting a digital revival, granted it was never huge to begin with.

I'd definitely like to see a Hakusho revival that has NOTHING to do with the original designers/playtesters.

I really enjoyed Raw Deal. We had a huge scene in Southern Washington and Northern Oregon. So big, I was ranked 17th in the world without ever stepping a foot in a major event.

That and MLB Showdown were both games that my dad and I connected with. Showdown was mostly luck based with rolling a 20 sided die, but you had a deck of cards that allowed you to skew the odds a bit by adding to your rolls, rerolling, punishing the other managers players. It was a lot of fun.

I really enjoyed Raw Deal. We had a huge scene in Southern Washington and Northern Oregon. So big, I was ranked 17th in the world without ever stepping a foot in a major event.

That and MLB Showdown were both games that my dad and I connected with. Showdown was mostly luck based with rolling a 20 sided die, but you had a deck of cards that allowed you to skew the odds a bit by adding to your rolls, rerolling, punishing the other managers players. It was a lot of fun.

I never got into Raw Deal, but being a big fan of the attitude era when I was a kid, I really wanted to play it. None of my other friends were into wrestling tho...

I may be the only one old enough to remember, but my first TCG was actually Marvel Overpower.  It was around for several sets in the early 90s, wouldn't mind seeing that come back.

I may be the only one old enough to remember, but my first TCG was actually Marvel Overpower.  It was around for several sets in the early 90s, wouldn't mind seeing that come back.

I might have some cards still from that game lolol