Deltree

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Anyone else playing this? It's a Final Fantasy mobile game. Extremely similar to Dokkan Battle but obviously FF. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and I'm a huge fan of it. Seems to be alot more content than Dokkan as well.

Yea I have no idea why they have Ariana doing anything with it, as the game is primarily from Japan. Nonetheless, the game itself, I really like. Much better than Dokkan imo.

Same reason she put her name on a pair of headphones designed by someone else and got all the credit for it.

Either way, I played Dokkan for about a week before I dropped it.  DBZ Connect the Dots seemed less than exciting.

Same reason she put her name on a pair of headphones designed by someone else and got all the credit for it.

Either way, I played Dokkan for about a week before I dropped it.  DBZ Connect the Dots seemed less than exciting.

I can get behind that. It was boring. FFBE actually lets you get characters, equip them, level them up, get/equip new magic/abilities, and fight, like a normal FF. There's 100% elements similar to Dokkan, in that you level characters up, and awaken them to a higher level of themselves, and you use resources to summon more dudes.

Sounds interesting.  I'm not into FF enough to try it out tho.  I'm actually going 8 months on Transformers Earth Wars, which is probably the longest I've played any mobile game.

Sounds interesting.  I'm not into FF enough to try it out tho.  I'm actually going 8 months on Transformers Earth Wars, which is probably the longest I've played any mobile game.

I am looking forward to the "fighting" TF game coming out soon.

Eh, fighter on mobile never really translates for me.  plus they'll probably stick me with shitty bayformers to start off and force me to grind for actual decent bots.  I may try it out but I doubt I'll stay on it very long.

Eh, fighter on mobile never really translates for me.  plus they'll probably stick me with shitty bayformers to start off and force me to grind for actual decent bots.  I may try it out but I doubt I'll stay on it very long.

Yeah it is basically like that Marvel one but with TF characters. From what I have seen/heard tho it appears they are all their animated versions. I am sure some Bay ones will be added but the first screens seemed to be all Legacy versions.

Speaking of FF, I'm going to derail for a moment and ask if thr FF card game is out and/or any good?

Yes. Very simple game. Basically a modified clone and fan service. But it's easy to learn and play and can be fun.

There's a thread for it here in the off topic board with a link to the learn-to-play document.  Somewhat a clone of MTG/Duelmasters/Kaijudo/FoW with a bit more interesting casting resource system and a simplified life mechanic that blends MTG with modern Japanese games like CFV or Weiss.

it is a fun game, but like Star Wars Destiny (which i REALLYREALLYREALLY want to play) product sold out in a flash and they are scrambling to ship more out. But still taking pre orders for the next set, which is very "Mighty No. 9" >.>