Jarrett

Meet the Admin - Jarrett

Well, now that the site has relaunched, I thought I'd reintroduce myself. My name is Jarrett McBride, I live in Las Vegas, NV, have a 6 year old daughter, and I'm a big TCG enthusiast.

I've played many CCGs/TCGs in the past from Star Wars CCG, Young Jedi, Jedi Knights, Star Wars TCG, Dragon Ball Z CCG, Magic, Dragon Ball Z TCG, Inuyasha TCG, Bleach TCG, Star Wars LCG, and Star Wars Destiny. Actually, from the sound of it, I just really like Star Wars and DBZ...

I've had quite a few accomplishments in the TCG-world. I was formerly a world champion runner up at the 2006 Dragon Ball Z TCG event. I've won a few different regionals for DBZ (1 old version, 1 new), 2-time Regional Winner for Star Wars LCG, countless top 2-4 cut finishes, and I playtested for Score Entertainment and Fantasy Flight Games.

I've ran community websites for over 13 years. From my original website - DragonBallTopTier.com, to the very popular at its time TopTierGaming.com, to more recently DBZTopTier.com and now to where we are at TCGTopTier.com, I know how to make communities interesting and active. And I hope you all enjoy it very much!

I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces and meeting all the new ones.

Awesome man, I didn't know all of this about you. I remember back when you were getting top tier gaming going when deck-zone was near the end. Glad it has come this far, and I feel this is a good coincidence I am making a return with the new site transition.

I love the new Site, I still miss our Days in Vegas when we would always Play DBZ every Thursdays, Maybe one day I could get a couple of games of SW Destiny when I come back to visit Las Vegas.

Looking Forward  posting at this site even more :)

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Jarrett said:

Well, now that the site has relaunched, I thought I'd reintroduce myself. My name is Jarrett McBride, I live in Las Vegas, NV, have a 6 year old daughter, and I'm a big TCG enthusiast.

I've played many CCGs/TCGs in the past from Star Wars CCG, Young Jedi, Jedi Knights, Star Wars TCG, Dragon Ball Z CCG, Magic, Dragon Ball Z TCG, Inuyasha TCG, Bleach TCG, Star Wars LCG, and Star Wars Destiny. Actually, from the sound of it, I just really like Star Wars and DBZ...

I've had quite a few accomplishments in the TCG-world. I was formerly a world champion runner up at the 2006 Dragon Ball Z TCG event. I've won a few different regionals for DBZ (1 old version, 1 new), 2-time Regional Winner for Star Wars LCG, countless top 2-4 cut finishes, and I playtested for Score Entertainment and Fantasy Flight Games.

I've ran community websites for over 13 years. From my original website - DragonBallTopTier.com, to the very popular at its time TopTierGaming.com, to more recently DBZTopTier.com and now to where we are at TCGTopTier.com, I know how to make communities interesting and active. And I hope you all enjoy it very much!

I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces and meeting all the new ones.

Surprised we never met being that we live in the same city. I think when Garrett is here next for the DBS tourney ill probably meet you.

Hi jarrett im thomas dragonball z has been floating in my closet since 1997. Score made a hell of a game. Im pretty good when i use all my cards together. Goku freestyle energy dragonball is my top. Maybe a super buu freestyle. Lord Slug namekian. My first question is did you get a tournament card? If not what card is your favorite. My second question is how much are league cards worth. I have energy explosion Nd had it at like 59.99 now im thinking about 160.00. I dont play broly. I have a champions aura from europe. Admins are God.....lol xbox: Maxx Pleasure