Sign in to follow this  
Chomas Winegardner

Hi im Thomas of Ohio, and i play Scores DBZ and DBGT

What's up top tier? im 6'5 305 and i have dark brown hair. i use to love namekian play.Games have been a core in my life since i was young, but i never tire of playing beer pong.  i have been building decks for about 9 years.i have Best to Least prob Red Cell blazing. Goku sayian tactical. goku freestyle (being sold sorta) Picclo world games sga namekian. Vegeta blue dragons victory..black energitec king kai. to name some. i wanna talk and play some data permitts. 12 midnight data free so hit me upp and we can talk trades or deck buidlds. xbox: Maxx Pleasure 7405031733  facetime chasewinegardner@gmail.com

19 minutes ago, Chomas Winegardner said:

What's up top tier? im 6'5 305 and i have dark brown hair. i use to love namekian play.Games have been a core in my life since i was young, but i never tire of playing beer pong.  i have been building decks for about 9 years.i have Best to Least prob Red Cell blazing. Goku sayian tactical. goku freestyle (being sold sorta) Picclo world games sga namekian. Vegeta blue dragons victory..black energitec king kai. to name some. i wanna talk and play some data permitts. 12 midnight data free so hit me upp and we can talk trades or deck buidlds. xbox: Maxx Pleasure 7405031733  facetime chasewinegardner@gmail.com

Namekian play is still banned why...