barrinmw

All the New Fanz cards

I think I like saiyan burst more. Seems like they're finally ok with giving saiyan burst anger which they were so afraid of for some reason when pretty much every style could do it and they didn't have mppv shut off. 

Its hard to say but I like at least more than half the set, I think every style got at least 1 solid card to add to their pool. I'm much more interested in the next round of masteries than the next set, if we even make it that far. Very hopeful that we do though.

10 hours ago, Hellsfire said:

Every set people say, "it sucks" or "it's broken." Glad to see things haven't changed in FanZ.

Yeah.  I just think there are some people that won't be pleased no matter what.  It's too bad the North Kai event is in Illinois (way too far away) because I want to break out these new cards. I don't really have anybody nearby to play with here in Lynchburg, VA. :(

1 hour ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Yeah.  I just think there are some people that won't be pleased no matter what.  It's too bad the North Kai event is in Illinois (way too far away) because I want to break out these new cards. I don't really have anybody nearby to play with here in Lynchburg, VA. :(

5 other Kai events to happen. Hopefully, they will be well placed in location. 

10 hours ago, soviet prince said:

there to many times before the set was released a card was said to be broken for it to not  even played after release 

This, plus the number of times cards were described as dull or niche that turned out to be broken after release. The good thing is they have kept to their promise, as problems are found they are editing cards almost instantly to rebalance and correct confusing sentence structures. 

6 minutes ago, Majin Goo said:

This, plus the number of times cards were described as dull or niche that turned out to be broken after release.

Yeah!  I am convinced Orange Bicycle Kick is flippin' amazing and I'm going to prove it!

I'm just waiting for the first game where I can enter combat as frieza, auto level to 2 dumping both Arrogance, use lvl 2 power to rejuv 1 of them to get King Cold, then use King Cold to get the other one back and search out another ally.  All without using a single card in my hand.

3 minutes ago, Stryyder said:

I'm just waiting for the first game where I can enter combat as frieza, auto level to 2 dumping both Arrogance, use lvl 2 power to rejuv 1 of them to get King Cold, then use King Cold to get the other one back and search out another ally.  All without using a single card in my hand.

Shh, remember, people said Frieza would still be shit and forced into Blue Tag. 

So is it just me or is the text on Orange Bicycle Kick kinda weird. The first part says to rejuvenate X drills you control. The next sentence says to search for X ongoing drills and put them into play. At the bottom of the text box it says X=the # of drills you rejuvenated. When I read the first sentence X has a value or zero because I have not rejuvented any drills. Do they mean choose and rejuvenate X drills I control? Or does it mean I rejuvenate all of my drills and X=the # rejuvenated drills this way? If that is the case, why word it so weird? Why not just say; "Choose and rejuvenate any number of drills you control" or "Rejuvenate each drill you control"?

Here is the link to the card

Edited by Pwerman5752
Nevermind.... They fixed it in the PDF release of the cards

1 hour ago, Pwerman5752 said:

So is it just me or is the text on Orange Bicycle Kick kinda weird. The first part says to rejuvenate X drills you control. The next sentence says to search for X ongoing drills and put them into play. At the bottom of the text box it says X=the # of drills you rejuvenated. When I read the first sentence X has a value or zero because I have not rejuvented any drills. Do they mean choose and rejuvenate X drills I control? Or does it mean I rejuvenate all of my drills and X=the # rejuvenated drills this way? If that is the case, why word it so weird? Why not just say; "Choose and rejuvenate any number of drills you control" or "Rejuvenate each drill you control"?

Here is the link to the card

They've already reworded it.

6 hours ago, Majin Goo said:

Shh, remember, people said Frieza would still be shit and forced into Blue Tag. 

Oh, he will be, he just has another option be to be shit with. 

33 minutes ago, soviet prince said:

which is the beauty of fanz, it's broke? easy fix

It wasn't broken, it was worded extremely dumb.  

20 hours ago, Hellsfire said:

Every set people say, "it sucks" or "it's broken." Glad to see things haven't changed in FanZ.

97b6e7d3270a6fe374e57c8228308b1934a48374

1 hour ago, Artificial Human said:

Gohan made me look at other fan made projects. 

Ok, no Saiyan Cliff Slam still doesn't help, but Gohan is unfun on a body.

At least the big 3 can be played against.

Depends on your definition of "fun" lol

I feel as though Future Gohan's Level 1 and 4 should've had an errata placed to where it only affects the current MP level that the opponent is on instead of shutting off all your opponents' MP levels for the remainder of combat similar to how Score nerfed Piccolo, the Trained Level 1 from Androids Saga though I doubt they will since it was initially designed to stop MP's from taking advantage of various effects on other levels with Unleashed.

11 hours ago, Card Slinger J said:

I feel as though Future Gohan's Level 1 and 4 should've had an errata placed to where it only affects the current MP level that the opponent is on instead of shutting off all your opponents' MP levels for the remainder of combat similar to how Score nerfed Piccolo, the Trained Level 1 from Androids Saga though I doubt they will since it was initially designed to stop MP's from taking advantage of various effects on other levels with Unleashed.

Gohan 1 does work that way. If they change levels they're a different personality in play. Gohan 4 just shuts off any personality currently in play. Which seems fine for a 4.