Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royaken

Alt. Image Perfection & Vengeance MP's! (UPDATED 3/13/2017)

14 posts in this topic

@Artificial Human and I are putting the final touches on Fragments & Memories and will be releasing it VERY soon for anyone interested. But while you wait, I noticed a few people enjoyed the Alt image MP's I made for Awakening, so I figured I'd continue forward with some others! This time around it's Perfection and Vengeance!

Let's begin with Master Roshi!

U61P_zpstsxd8xlm.pngU62P_zpsdhjkkkzo.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                               RENDER from Dokkan Battle

U63P_zpsjpow2nst.pngU64P_zps9ggxcjlf.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                               RENDER from Dokkan Battle

Can't forget about Yamcha! I mean... for now...

U65P_zpsihqllmvk.pngU66P_zpshnuk3gaf.png

U67P_zpszqvlptp1.pngU68P_zps8emxevj4.png

Then of course there's the gentle giant Android 16!

U69P_zpsrpxk84zy.pngU70P_zpsdvmxv0x2.png

U71P_zpsydtjqpky.pngU72P_zpsd8epnzug.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                               RENDER from Dokkan Battle (Injury edit by me)

The evolution of "Perfection"

DR1P_zpsmquqvtpy.pngDR2P_zpsvv4grgem.png

RENDER originally from Dokkan Battle, remade by nekoar                     RENDER by renderdragonball

DR3P_zpsf0wy5tvk.pngDR4P_zpslxkhu0vd.png

RENDER by frost z                                                                             RENDER by bardock sonic

Let's not forget the TRUCKER HAT!

U61V_zpsmipxwn8l.pngU62V_zpsi4zgd0dz.png

RENDER by el maky z                                                                        RENDER from Dokkan Battle

U63V_zpsdlgdavaa.pngU64V_zps0yej65lt.png

Now the Legendary Super Saiyan!

U65V_zpswfpuydwr.pngU66V_zpsr3mzi19b.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                                      RENDER from Dokkan Battle

U67V_zpsb4grwb64.pngU68V_zpsfmyew2zn.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                                      RENDER from Dokkan Battle

And of course the "Cooler" Frost Demon :D!

U69V_zpsqxgxg9aw.pngU70V_zps5mrwnj0d.png

U71V_zpsrhuzsey7.pngU72V_zps0h0y2ar7.png

RENDER from Dokkan Battle                                                                     RENDER from Dokkan Battle

All images up!

And in case anyone decides to mention it, I am fully aware some of the images don't match the title of the card xD. I would have changed the titles, but didn't think anyone would like that. Either way, I enjoyed the images chosen, and hope you will too!

EDIT: On level 4 Android 16, wondering if I should've gotten rid of one of the hair pieces... when looking at the image, the left most large pieces of hair. Maybe getting of the middle one on that side. Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Pwerman5752 said:

Keep it up! I love these Alters!

Awesome! Glad they're getting some love xD

Just now, LordVader said:

I wouldn't mess with his hair, those are awesome pictures

You sure? Feel like that part of the hair should be gone since it's like directly above the broken head. But if you don't think so, than as long as you guys like it I am fine xD.

His hair to me, comes from the center of his head, the broken part is the left side where his hair happens to hang over- it looks good to me. Maybe gather other opinions before making a decision.

I am aware that I used the same level 4 cell image on my awakening cards, but 1) there really is no better picture that fits that card and 2) in general it's the same anyway via name ability and power. Obviously I changed the set icon, dragon ball, and number, but yeah.

My apologies if some of the renders are not up to quality. Certain characters don't have enough renders, unless using Dokkan Battle renders which need a LOT of work in order to make them look better when made larger.

2 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Just a heads up: Roshi's level 4 triggers when ANY life deck is searched. 

Also LOVE the Android 13 ones.

Oh crap! Thanx for that will fix and update as soon as possible!

All done uploading! As mentioned at the end of the 1st post, there's an internal server issue when posting my images on here for some reason. Sent a message to the Admins, so once they get it taken care of I'll fix the post. That being said, the links work just fine so the images can still be seen. Also addressed the issue with Level 4 Roshi. If you guys notice anymore issues please let me know.