Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordVader

Drillku

11 posts in this topic

I know the new Goku stack out there makes the premiere obsolete, but I still hold some love for the original stack. My question(s) to everyone is how viable is he now with the orange retribution mastery? Specifically how much does that mastery improve his chances at pulling off the kamehameha level 4 loop? Would love to hear different experiences, and any tips or tricks with using the ret mastery and premiere Goku. 

Majin Goo likes this

Basically, like Emperor said. Drillku is still a fun deck and is much better now with the new stack. You have a good amount of card advantage as you easily get to level 4 and begin the cycle. Also, if you play with FanZ cards Orange Bicycle Kick makes the Orange Torching Drill extremely deadly, especially with using level 4 Premier Goku to make sure you always have the drill and a high number of drills to do the combo with. 

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

54 minutes ago, Majin Goo said:

Also, if you play with FanZ cards Orange Bicycle Kick makes the Orange Torching Drill extremely deadly, especially with using level 4 Premier Goku to make sure you always have the drill and a high number of drills to do the combo with. 

Ahh yes, a Physical for AT +5 and 7 mill.  Just what Orange needed.

Royaken likes this

1 hour ago, ChangelingBard said:

Ahh yes, a Physical for AT +5 and 7 mill.  Just what Orange needed.

Crap Baskets.....

What If you bicycle kick to search for torching drill and 3 other drills at the same time? Do they mill 3 or does torching drill have to be in play already?

6 hours ago, Littlebig said:

What If you bicycle kick to search for torching drill and 3 other drills at the same time? Do they mill 3 or does torching drill have to be in play already?

Has to be in play, but you can abuse crashing drill for atleast 2 mill.

That's what I thought. Still think it's worth the card slot though, especially in orange 20. Amass your wall of drills then tag in, tag out all of them for massive damage. More mill options for android 20. This pleases me.

Hey man, sometimes if it's not broken, hit it harder. 

I really want this game to speed up because BO1 is just sacky. Make everything broken with awesome combos and shorter games. But then we start to head into possible ftk territory and that's no bueno. 

Still, the only thing this game leaves to be desired to me is proper side board. Anything else and I just kind of roll with the punches.