Majin Goo

Starter Kit, Images and OCTGN Packs for PanZ and FanZ (9/14/2018)

Majin Goo

UPDATES ARE HERE!

Message added by Majin Goo

1 hour ago, Mysterious Youth said:

I don't think they were released in a good resolution/quality but regardless of that do you have images for set 9 and 10's promos?

Unfortunately I do not, and I've noticed the Facebook posts with the images tend to be low quality. Not sure if that is Facebook being Facebook or they're doing that to keep outside prints from happening to force support into tournaments. 

Thanks for replying. That's a shame. I'm willing to take the low quality images or even photos just to have a record of what they look like.

I heard the same reasoning you did. Don't 100% agree with doing that for the MPs though which I believe are now for purchase and no longer tournament promos. Guess they're that exclusive now...

21 hours ago, Mysterious Youth said:

Thanks for replying. That's a shame. I'm willing to take the low quality images or even photos just to have a record of what they look like.

I heard the same reasoning you did. Don't 100% agree with doing that for the MPs though which I believe are now for purchase and no longer tournament promos. Guess they're that exclusive now...

Yeah but I'm not giving too much into that. In my next Awesomesauce order I'm getting the Buu Hi-Techs but that's because of obvious reasons. 

I like that they're giving an option to fund prize support to make events more worthwhile but $15 for a foil MP stack is pretty steep even if I know where the money is going. Yeah, if you don't like it, don't buy it but if they were cheaper I'd buy multiple stacks. It almost makes me wish they were tournament promos again.