Majin Goo

Starter Kit, Images and OCTGN Packs for PanZ and FanZ

32 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:53 PM, Majin Goo said:

Just checked them. The files for the image packs for OCTGN are working fine for me. You have to extract them all the way to the .o8c file. 

Ah, that must have been where I went wrong.  How do I make it into an .o8c file though?  Is it just a simple extraction?  I tried that and it just gave me an empty folder whernn OCTGN asks for an image pack...

Hey Majin Goo,
I actually decided to make an account on this forum just to respond to this topic (though I admit, I've been lurking in the background for awhile). This was a fantastic package. As an Australian, we don't really have ready access to the Dragon Ball CCG even with proxies and all the other places I was looking at that HAD the image packs had been removed by this point (though I don't know if they're back-up). So, thanks for enabling me and my mates to play on OCTGN.

This said, just because there seems to be some confusion with A Random Role Player (may I call you ARRP for short?), it could be that they're trying to install the fusion format files which are in .o8s instead of .o8c, the former of which isn't supported on OCTGN anymore. This shouldn't affect PanZ/FanZ, but it means that the images for Fusion Format aren't really usable without first converting them (which I haven't been able to manage successfully, so I haven't a clue how to do that). I could be wrong though, just thought I'd try to help.

Chees, and thanks again.

Below is the link for the Image Packs for OCTGN as provided and maintained by Brandon Shollenberger. All other instructions for installing OCTGN and the DBZ Feed remain the same for now.

http://www.hi-izuru.org/DBZ/

Drop a comment to let me know if anything isn't right or if the link stops working. 

@Majin Goo Hey I'm new Ive been troubleshooting this problem for 6hrs straight I went to your link but the only image pack that works is the Celestial Tournament 08c file. The other packs don't work when I try to upload the images on octgn, I'm guessing bcuz theyre zipped files? Also I tried to unzip the files and then upload but that doesn't work either. Only option I have since these things aren't working is to drag the unzipped files to the deck builder manually but I cant bcuz I'm not a subscriber and I don't wanna sub yet just cuz I'm new.. anyway idk if this site is dead or what since I'm so late but plz hit me with a reply id greatly appreciate it.

@Ryohei, calm down a bit. They're just ZIP files, and should be decompressed into 08C files, which are what you upload as the image packs. if that doesn't work, it may be an issue in the program you use, or your OCTGN. I just checked the files uploaded by Majin, and I'm not really having an issue with them, so I don't think it's an issue with the folders.

Another issue to consider is possibly your internet connection. If it fluctuates, or dips partway into the download, then you'll get damaged 08Cs, and it won't work. Unless you're referring to Fusion, in which case, the unzipped files are in an outdated format and like hell do I know how to fix that.

Also, one of the image packs will come up as broken when you upload it. It's not, it's just an error in the implementation that gives that message (it uploads fine).

This will be updated Monday 7/2/2017 after I get off work. The update will include a complete package updated with set 9 and a separate download for set 9 by itself. 

Hey Majin Goo, do you have a comprehensive collection of all the promos? I just went over Panini's blog to get all the reprints incase their stuff goes down due to licensing, but they didn't have most of the promos.

7 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

Hey Majin Goo, do you have a comprehensive collection of all the promos? I just went over Panini's blog to get all the reprints incase their stuff goes down due to licensing, but they didn't have most of the promos.

I do not. However, I remember seeing a site that did, or for the most part had almost all of the ones released. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

Artificial Human likes this