6 minutes ago, ChangelingBard said:

This is correct.  I once turned a cow into a chicken because I told it that it was a chicken and not cow.  

But I only went to 1 tournament and got my world spot.  How can you go to ten times and not even get 1 spot? You should have like 10! It's easy! Just 

Assholeness aside, I find this argument (the sidedeck thing) to be the same as increasing decksize.  Something unnecessary save for the select few that think it will personally give them and advantage even though there is none to gain.

Also the game is dead, just do your sidedeck ideas at locals or with friends.  You'll have a much more positive experience than complaining on a forum about a game that we should all let die.

Lol omg you got a world's invite in the easiest year with a deck a 5 year old could pilot.

If you don't wanna be called out on only topping once then don't throw it at others.  You put your foot in your mouth and looked like a dumb cunt doing it.

1 minute ago, Edison Carasio said:

Lol omg you got a world's invite in the easiest year with a deck a 5 year old could pilot.

If you don't wanna be called out on only topping once then don't throw it at others.  You put your foot in your mouth and looked like a dumb cunt doing it.

It's a damn shame you are so bad that you couldn't get an invite for the "easiest year with a deck a 5 year old could pilot".  

And don't worry, you are still the dumbest cunt on the site.  No one will ever top you.

5 minutes ago, Edison Carasio said:

Hey now. If I recall he did it during Vengeance meta, when everyone believed that Roshi had been replaced by Cooler and Broly was wailing on people's faces. Not set 5 when Red Roshi was the defacto #1.

Give some credit... ;)

5 minutes ago, ChangelingBard said:

It's a damn shame you are so bad that you couldn't get an invite for the "easiest year with a deck a 5 year old could pilot".  

And don't worry, you are still the dumbest cunt on the site.  No one will ever top you.

Way to go world champ.  Who's Roshi decklist did you clone since we all know that's the cool thing to do in pan z?  

8 minutes ago, Edison Carasio said:

Way to go world champ.  Who's Roshi decklist did you clone since we all know that's the cool thing to do in pan z?  

Dashy's, with the "I'm poor and I like these better" changes.  Also, not world champ, duh.

8 hours ago, LeluGhost said:

It took awhile, but we finally lost our shit.  RIP friendos

You think? I'm mostly just seeing Edison being Edison.

31 minutes ago, Edison Carasio said:

Glad your fine with posters telling people their opinions don't matter since they didn't top cut anything in the game.  

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through

I also never said their opinions didn't matter.  It's what you took it as, as you were apparently waiting to be offended. I was simply making the observation that the people wanting side decks are the people who haven't been successful in the game while it was alive.  Take that how you will (I assume you'll resort to curse words and insults again).

7 minutes ago, ChangelingBard said:

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through

I also never said their opinions didn't matter.  It's what you took it as, as you were apparently waiting to be offended. I was simply making the observation that the people wanting side decks are the people who haven't been successful in the game while it was alive.  Take that how you will (I assume you'll resort to curse words and insults again).

The irony of you saying someone else was rustled when you were rustled enough to pull the "I did better than you in a tournament" card for a dead game that hardly anyone gives a shit about.  What's next, a "u wot m8?  fite me irl"?

I don't play anymore anyway so whatever.  There's a reason why I went from 20 posts a day at work to 6 posts in a month and a half up until this thread.  

Just now, Edison Carasio said:

The irony of you saying someone else was rustled when you were rustled enough to pull the "I did better than you in a tournament" card for a dead game that hardly anyone gives a shit about.  What's next, a "u wot m8?  fite me irl"?

Simply inspired by your avatar.

1 hour ago, Edison Carasio said:

Glad your fine with posters telling people their opinions don't matter since they didn't top cut anything in the game.  

Mostly referring to the fact that you usually come across as hostile in your posts and it seems to get people riled up. It has riled me up in the past, that's for sure, and I have seen it happen to a number of other posters. So I see it as less "No more friends, we all hate each other" and as I stated, more of just you being you. Didn't seem to be a problem before.