A Random Role Player

A Random Intro

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, this is A Random Role Player.  I just made an account for this website.  I play the DBZ Panini/FanZ version, but I'm also looking forward to seeing the new Dragon Ball Super card game coming out in July.  Nice to meet all of you!

2 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Always nice to see a new face!  You live in Central Virginia? :P I need people to play with. : /

Likewise, glad to be surrounded by new people!  Unfortunately, I live in California.

53 minutes ago, soviet prince said:

welcome

Thanks!

9 hours ago, A Random Role Player said:

Likewise, glad to be surrounded by new people!  Unfortunately, I live in California.

I have actually only been in VA since August and I moved from So Cal.  Where in CA are you?  A summer visit might be in the works and if that happens maybe we can THROW DOWN.

4 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

I have actually only been in VA since August and I moved from So Cal.  Where in CA are you?  A summer visit might be in the works and if that happens maybe we can THROW DOWN.

In hesperia. Super out in the boonies lol

13 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

NorCal, I'm probably about 45 minutes away from Sacramento by car.