So who has given Hercule a chance?

For fun at locals I decided to haphazardly throw him into Red Ascension with a few of the "if you gain they lose" cards and holly smokes does dynamite kick allow you to kick peoples shit in.  Kept the opponent at 0 stages the entire game.  If only we were in an energy meta again. 

I was going to use him this coming Sunday. Just hadn't decided on the color yet. It was between Red Ascension and Blue Protective with just wanting it to be a fun deck. 

1 hour ago, Majin Goo said:

I was going to use him this coming Sunday. Just hadn't decided on the color yet. It was between Red Ascension and Blue Protective with just wanting it to be a fun deck. 

Blue Protective will be cool.  You can dominance to 2 (where you want to be for the whole game) and get Transportation Drill for Firecracker shenanigans.  Also all the at+5s are nice.  Though I wonder if you can also use eating drill's instant power even if it also has an infinite effect.

I had an Ascension Hercule up until two days ago. It doesn't stand a chance against any of the true upper decks, but boy oh boy it does surprisingly well against anything else. Favorite match up is still probably any physical beats deck (Including Broly). 

How does Hercule lv2 interact with Hidden Power Drill? I faced a tag team deck that claimed that Hidden Power Drill's infinity effect didn't affect him but it did affect me.

20 hours ago, ChangelingBard said:

So who has given Hercule a chance?

For fun at locals I decided to haphazardly throw him into Red Ascension with a few of the "if you gain they lose" cards and holly smokes does dynamite kick allow you to kick peoples shit in.  Kept the opponent at 0 stages the entire game.  If only we were in an energy meta again. 

Boy do I wish I had nearby locals where I could mess around with random jank.  This idea sounds super fun to troll around with.