sh0ryu_repp4

ARG Providence

7 posts in this topic

     Aw, geez.  That's a 10 hour drive for me.  If Atlantic City only had 16 participants I can't imagine this one will be much more.  I can't justify a trip that long without some sort of road trip plan (which would be doable if it were say, in June). 

     I'm still waiting for the freaking Kai Event announcement.  I need to make plans. 

     How come you won't be able to go to events?  Where are you located? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

     I'm still waiting for the freaking Kai Event announcement.  I need to make plans. 

     How come you won't be able to go to events?  Where are you located? 

I am in Florida. EVERYTHING is out of my reach lol

But yes I am EAGERLY awaiting when and where East Kai will be because I 100% plan on going to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I am in Florida. EVERYTHING is out of my reach lol

But yes I am EAGERLY awaiting when and where East Kai will be because I 100% plan on going to that.

Awesome.  I just hope east kai is not end of May because I want to go as well and to be honest, I totally want us to have an epic face-off.

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I am in Florida. EVERYTHING is out of my reach lol

But yes I am EAGERLY awaiting when and where East Kai will be because I 100% plan on going to that.

 

You could solve that problem by moving closer to the center.

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Majin Goo said:

You could solve that problem by moving closer to the center.

I wish I could move out of this shit show of a state but it isn't feasible at the moment. My girlfriend and I plan to one day move to Orlando, the center of the state, one day in the future. We are at the south end of the state and the difference in quality of living between here and there is almost comical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now