Sign in to follow this  
ImDoneItsOver

Has anyone seen a 4 set Box?

I was in a local Dollar Tree and found a display (gravity feed style) box containing 4 Panini DBZ tcg sets. Movie collection, Awakenings, Perfection, Vengeance. The box itself had the Panini logo on it as well as the 4 sets logos. It looked to be an official Panini product however all Ive ever seen were booster boxes and packs being opened and never anything like this. How many packs are there in a box like this?  Id gladly buy the entire thing but id want to make sure its "complete"?

Are those the 5 card packs? IMO not worth getting, no foils, 1/12 packs have a rare, and obviously no URs. Good if you don't have any cards and your wallet is light.

3 hours ago, Majin Goo said:

It's all over Retro. If they say 12 cards then that is what they are. Distributers are liquidating. They even have UR chances. 

Well, since it's not a secret anyway. Can confirm, someone in the play group pulled an AK, I personally pulled the Alt DR level 1 Cell pack foil. Had another friend pull Instant Transmission.

10 hours ago, Edison Carasio said:

I just bought $26 worth of these and no trolling pulled a heroic dashing punch, Unleashed, I'll dig your grave, and villainous energy sphere. I also pulled to foil rares along with eight other foil Commons or uncommons.

Didn't quite gave this luck but dropped $26 and got a Dig, Instant Transmission, Flurry of Blows, and my most notable foils were Point Blank Volley and Garlic lvl 3.

Just reporting more finds - another one in the group bought 40 packs, pulled 26 foils a heroic dashing punch, Ultimate Sacrifice, True Power, and Trunks level 2 dragon rare. 

I bought 48 packs hoping to mimic his success... pulled 20 foils and a power mimic. They aren't all hits it would seem.

My logic is that panini didn't "load packs".  These boxes are likely comprised of booster boxes that were opened and one side of the box stuck consecutively in.  So we already know if picking a open booster for Ur then you're better off buying an entire side of the box rather than a little from both.

So if these boxes at dollar tree are comprised of half of four boosters then odds are fairly decent still.  Just no guarantees of course.