5 posts in this topic

If my MP is a villain and my opponent MP is a Hero and both our MP are equal at 5 above who goes first. BC i was told Villains automatically goes last.  

2 minutes ago, The_Prince_Of_All_Saiyans said:

If my MP is a villain and my opponent MP is a Hero and both our MP are equal at 5 above who goes first. BC i was told Villains automatically goes last.  

Idk who told you that. First player is chosen at random. Usually via die roll but can be done thru any other random means like rock paper scissors, coin flip, etc.

Old Score Z rules if I recall had it that Hero went before Villain and then if both were the same alignment it was based on current power level (Weaker went first I think)

this version of the game, like Shoryu said, it's all just random. Dice, rock paper scissors, whatever. 

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

Score Z started matches kind of like how you were told, but Panini Z makes the players decide who goes first.  Most commonly, this is a dice roll.

In Score Z to determine who goes first:

• If highest power level on level 1 of one MP is twice or more than that of their opponent's MP, then the following happens:
    • the weaker MP starts at full stages and has first turn
    • the stronger MP starts at 2 stages above 0
  • If the above is not met and the match up is hero vs villain, then the hero goes first.
  • If the double power level rule is not met and both players are playing the same alignment then I believe the weaker MP goes first or its a die roll; cant quite remember this one.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Score Z started matches kind of like how you were told, but Panini Z makes the players decide who goes first.  Most commonly, this is a dice roll.

In Score Z to determine who goes first:

• If highest power level on level 1 of one MP is twice or more than that of their opponent's MP, then the following happens:
    • the weaker MP starts at full stages and has first turn
    • the stronger MP starts at 2 stages above 0
  • If the above is not met and the match up is hero vs villain, then the hero goes first.
  • If the double power level rule is not met and both players are playing the same alignment then I believe the weaker MP goes first or its a die roll; cant quite remember this one.

Yea I failed to mention it was Score Z I was talking about. So if both MPs are pretty much equal 5 above 0 and the match is villain vs hero, hero goes first?? Unless hero over powers villain?