sh0ryu_repp4

Full Rulesheet Leaked

22 posts in this topic

This is the busiest, most cluttered rule sheet for a game I have ever seen, my god

There is nothing wrong with this game, it seems fun and has more depth then it looks. Even if it was simple what the problem? easy to understand easy to teach. 

This game looks terrible.  That rules sheet gave me a seizure just trying to read it.  The game looks like it is for kids or slow adults at best.  

0/10 would not play.  

15 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

chancellor-palpatine-do-it-do-it.jpg

You get a like simply because I'm pro Palpatine.

#TheEmpireDidNothingWrong

As for Super, er... Yeah. I'm reserving judgement till I see some of the effects on cards, but screams Magic x Vanguard slash fiction. I mean, the battle system is better balanced than the Japanese version, but it'll need fun effects to be worth playing. On surface level of rules alone, Edison is 100% correct.

sh0ryu_repp4 likes this

it's not panz but it's not bad like everyone making it out to be, I see a lot of depth in the game i dont know what you all expect

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:51 AM, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Except Duelmasters was FUN lol

It was fun for me for about a day, then I realized it was just a boring shadow of MTG.  Don't even get me started on Kaijudo.

31 minutes ago, Stryyder said:

It was fun for me for about a day, then I realized it was just a boring shadow of MTG.  Don't even get me started on Kaijudo.

I hadn't played Magic prior to Duel Masters. 

6 hours ago, Stryyder said:

most games show inspiration from magic which is not a bad thing since it the number one tcg. If your gonna follow something follow the best

There's a difference between "inspiration" and "clone with one or two mechanics changed".  Original DM was play mana, tap mana to summon creature, use creature to damage opponent.  The only real differences were that mana could be any card and damage was in the form of shield cards instead of life points.

And considering it came out during the CCG boom where NO ONE was really copying magic and everyone was coming up with new ideas, it had no excuse.

7 hours ago, Stryyder said:

There's a difference between "inspiration" and "clone with one or two mechanics changed".  Original DM was play mana, tap mana to summon creature, use creature to damage opponent.  The only real differences were that mana could be any card and damage was in the form of shield cards instead of life points.

And considering it came out during the CCG boom where NO ONE was really copying magic and everyone was coming up with new ideas, it had no excuse.

oh I was referring to this dragonball super ccg

16 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

DM started as a way to try to get Japan to buy Magic.

and the original manga where they played Magic was actually really good.

9 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

and the original manga where they played Magic was actually really good.

Oooh. Is there a place to read it in English? I'm really curious what Shobu played before Bolshack Dragon :)

Wizards just tried the Magic Manga again recently too. Some guy teaching a girl with like Core 15 or Origins or something.

13 hours ago, Artificial Human said:

Oooh. Is there a place to read it in English? I'm really curious what Shobu played before Bolshack Dragon :)

Wizards just tried the Magic Manga again recently too. Some guy teaching a girl with like Core 15 or Origins or something.

I am sure there is a fan translation somewhere, but unfortunately i dont know where :/

It actually got deep in Magic which was cool. One villain even had a land destruction deck!