sh0ryu_repp4

Happy May the 4th!

Idk who even plays here anymore (I am just bored at work tbh) but was anyone able to get their hands on some SOR? Because scumbaggery ABOUNDS from retailers today. Charging above MSRP, not selling boxes or packs but ONLY singles to customers, stores only getting 10 boxes for the next three weeks, one store i saw said they're giving priority of selling their ten boxes to the people that ALREADY pre ordered a box. So people who already have one get a chance to get ANOTHER ONE *Khaled.jpeg* before somebody who has ZERO.

Also no stores have received official word on how much of their order will be filled on the official release date of the 25th.

HOORAY!

Stores were supposed to get their full orders but were then e-mailed by Asmodee two weeks before release saying they'd get 10% of the order that they PAID FOR.

That's 110% on FFG/Asmodee NOT the stores. If they couldn't fill those orders they shouldn't have taken their money.

38 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Stores were supposed to get their full orders but were then e-mailed by Asmodee two weeks before release saying they'd get 10% of the order that they PAID FOR.

That's 110% on FFG/Asmodee NOT the stores. If they couldn't fill those orders they shouldn't have taken their money.

Once again, release date is later this month, the 4th was just a nice prerelease that I'm sure they will never do again after all the moaning.

Also why do you care so much?  Do you just love to complain about a game you hate but don't play?  I can understand bitching about DBZ, you played it and enjoyed it, why waste your time arguing with me about a game you don't like and don't play?  

If a store was told they could order product for the prerelease, paid for that product, and then was told "sorry, we're only going to send you SOME of it but not all", that is not the store's fault.

A shop local to me got some in but apparently wouldn't sell the individual packs, they would only sell the box as a whole.

publisher games the shops, shops game the players.  the world keeps turning.

2 minutes ago, Stryyder said:

If a store was told they could order product for the prerelease, paid for that product, and then was told "sorry, we're only going to send you SOME of it but not all", that is not the store's fault.

A shop local to me got some in but apparently wouldn't sell the individual packs, they would only sell the box as a whole.

publisher games the shops, shops game the players.  the world keeps turning.

Oh no i am not saying that's the store's fault, that is 100% the publisher, i am just kind of lumping all the release woes together. apologies if that was unclear.