Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Makeshift41

Score DBZ TCG Questions

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the CRD for the Score DBZ TCG from 2005-2006?

Also the template/card text for the DBZ TCG virtual set Revelations.

Thanks.

Sadly they don't. They only have the image packs for the first 3 sets and the rulebook. No CRD or Set 4 template.

Good gravy.  That thing is up to 44 pages now?! I got rid of all my Score cards years ago so I didn't keep up with it! 0.o And people were saying Panini had too many clarifications! They definitely learned from the past.

That being said Score Z was awesome.

I don't get the big deal about the Crd size.

I found it a while back on Retros Facebook iirc, after all the 'yuuuuuge crd' claims, I was disappointed. 

2 hours ago, Edison Carasio said:

Original Score crd was big for a reason.  Original game with new devs creating everything for the first time.

Yup.  They learned a lot since then.  Remember the text on the original Saiyan Saga cards?  Good stuff.

17 minutes ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Yup.  They learned a lot since then.  Remember the text on the original Saiyan Saga cards?  Good stuff.

"Villains, Goku, and Gohan only....." was my fave.

You know what PanZ really needed. A Symbol to designate a character Saiyan or Namekian. I understand it was listed in the rule book... but they could save the trouble by just using a symbol to signify Saiyan or Namekian heritage. 

1 hour ago, Majin Goo said:

You know what PanZ really needed. A Symbol to designate a character Saiyan or Namekian. I understand it was listed in the rule book... but they could save the trouble by just using a symbol to signify Saiyan or Namekian heritage. 

Re-Z listed race. Just Saiya-jin.

No, sorry; it's the final Score CCG CRD. No offense, but I didn't realize Re-Z even lasted long enough/had the support for its own CRD. 

34 minutes ago, Zxcvbnm said:

No, sorry; it's the final Score CCG CRD. No offense, but I didn't realize Re-Z even lasted long enough/had the support for its own CRD. 

That's nothing to be sorry for. Re-Z died in most places before it launched and in set one in other places. Continuing past set 1 only happened in a few locations. The support for the game was near nill.