EXTREMEMcHARDCORE

A Intresting And Rare opertunity

11 hours ago, EXTREMEMcHARDCORE said:

Please the game is dead it really doesn't matter if proxys or not anymore 

Well at that point it doesn't really matter what it was signed on, could just be a regular picture of Goku.

Part of the joy of getting an item signed is that it is an offical product, usually something rare and saught after by many. Your card is just something you worked up that not even FanZ accepts. 

Title is misspelled, but at least this "opertunity" is once in a lifetime. For a low price of $350. Wait, it's not even a real card? $350? Holy crap, that's not even a proxy. It's a fan made "super sweet custom card" that's literally worth nothinh? Holy s***. This has to be a troll. If not, then let me help you out. Move the decimal for the asking price 3 places to the left, 2 if you're feeling dangerous. I have a feeling you don't know what that means, so let me help you out. Asking price should be $.350, $3.50 if you like to live dangerously. (I'm a sarcastic a-hole, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to rail you for this. Forgive me, but you do need to do proper research before opening yourself up to this).