Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artificial Human

Orange Adept Raditz

6 posts in this topic

I think I'm purposely trying to loose here. Raditz, Orange Adept, Physical Beats. YES.

I'm trying to get Orange Adept to work and Broly seemed, well, like he was held back by Adept. IT'S POWER ISN'T MAXIMUM!!! So I figured, Raditz has a Drill theme, kinda, if he gets them out during Combat he does stuff. Adept gets them out during Combat. Why not Raditz? Really it's shitty reasoning, but worth a try.

Sticking to a low Drill package, just focus on some. It's really how Adept wants to be played unless you camp on 1. Orange Encouragement seemed like the shot in the arm the deck got since last time I tried Adept. Something to help cycle the Drills. Checkup Drill too. This was the biggest problem I had with Adept. Keeping Drills circulating into play after Level Up.

Only other thing worth mentioning is my meta has a house rule banning all UR. So no Unleashed or the like.

Orange Adept Mastery
Raditz - True Saiyan
Raditz - Confident
Raditz - Angered
Raditz - Triumphant

Event - 4
1 Time is a Warrior's Tool
3 Stare Down

Setup - 4
2 Visiting the Past
2 Orange Encouragement

Drill - 7
2 Orange Joint Restraint Drill
1 Orange Focusing Drill
2 Orange Disaster Drill
2 Orange Checkup Drill

Physical Combat - 39
3 Raditz's Offensive Guard
3 Orange Truck Lift
3 Orange Launcher
3 Orange Refocus
3 Orange Searching Maneuver
3 Orange Charged Kick
3 Orange Saving Kick
3 Orange Confidence
3 Orange Extension
3 Orange Empowered Kick
3 Orange Enraged Bash
3 Orange Android Rising Punch
3 Orange Hug

Energy Combat - 6
3 Orange Energy Evasion
3 Orange Energy Absorption

If you want it to work Verse made a solid Gohan Adept build. I used it as a starting point and it has become my Go-To deck alongside A20. 

6 hours ago, Vile said:

If you want it to work Verse made a solid Gohan Adept build. I used it as a starting point and it has become my Go-To deck alongside A20. 

A fellow Gohan Adept fan!!! I suspect our builds are...quite different, but I am on a quest to prove that Adept Rox Sox.  I haven't quite succeeded yet because I'm the bubble-out master, but I am VERY close!

Well, I tried it. It had the exact same problem. Leveling fucks up the Mastery. It has clauses for it, but shouldn't really be doing it. It breaks your momentum so bad, no matter how well you burst into play, you're fucked once you level. Also didn't pack enough ways to deal with Namek Ball 6 vs Namekian Knowledge.

Radix needs distracting drill. Bigger damage increase from that than any other drill. You may want to consider committing to freezing drill in order to make this work. It would take care of ndb 6. I'd probably play this as a lv 1 camp for the card advantage, and make it straight survival. Raditz will never be able to do Orange physical anger as well as gohan or broly. But I haven't tried raditz adept since set 4. Too bad your house rules ban dig. Orange physical really needs dig for unpreventable damage. Also Orange knee strike is pretty much staple status for Orange physical.