Anyone seen any note of the East Kai deck lists?

I'm hoping my Google-Fu is failing me.... I'm curious about a few of the decks. 

I haven't seen them yet.  I'm very eager.  I want to know what that Red Ascension Cooler was packing that beat me in Swiss.  That was my favorite deck that I fought during the tournament.  Very unique and quite effective.  Also that Blue Resolute Gohan (Fan Z stack). 

23 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I would love to see that Blue Resolute Future Gohan to see how close it is to mine.

It was pretty legit.  TBH it was a great pick for that day.  I would imagine that deck craps all over Broly and I fought 4 Saiyan Broly that day O_o

On 6/5/2017 at 6:35 PM, Jaith1 said:

The Red Ascension Cooler deck... how was it crazy? Was it using Channel Surfing Drill and Speedy Drill?

It is hard to describe.  It was Cooler.  Doing Cooler things.  It was a triple threat deck and it just flowed so well.  I was very relieved that I did not face it in the top cut rounds.  I don't think my deck could have won.  When I fought it in Swiss, I had near optimal conditions and I still lost.

1 hour ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

It is hard to describe.  It was Cooler.  Doing Cooler things.  It was a triple threat deck and it just flowed so well.  I was very relieved that I did not face it in the top cut rounds.  I don't think my deck could have won.  When I fought it in Swiss, I had near optimal conditions and I still lost.

Well... what card choices threw you off? 

10 hours ago, Jaith1 said:

Well... what card choices threw you off? 

Hmm...the cards that threw me off were not entirely unexpected.  The main culprits were Red Bribe, Red Blocking Hand, and Red Escape, but these are Red Cooler staples.  Overall it was just a deck type I was not expecting or ready to face. 

Red Destiny would have caused even more issues if it were not for Orange Freezing Drill.  And those darn Stupidnovas cleared my board later in the game, allowing him to take total control!

6 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Hmm...the cards that threw me off were not entirely unexpected.  The main culprits were Red Bribe, Red Blocking Hand, and Red Escape, but these are Red Cooler staples.  Overall it was just a deck type I was not expecting or ready to face. 

Red Destiny would have caused even more issues if it were not for Orange Freezing Drill.  And those darn Stupidnovas cleared my board later in the game, allowing him to take total control!

Cooler and Roshi are probably the most annoying MP's throughout this game's iteration. It's really annoying to just have game winning engines built straight into the MP's themselves. It doesn't help that it takes them forever to actually win (but win they will).

This was especially criminal with things like Devious mastery and Black command (which isn't a problem anymore thank god).