18951199_258343347905399_767262524875355

Every auto effect is scary strong however with a power of 15000 you should be able to dodge his attacks. However be careful of yellow's counter counter if you plan on using a counter to stop one of his attacks. 

Just now, Edison Carasio said:

Those cards are so busy they gave me a seizure 

Even then, they're still half as busy as an average Yu-Gi-Oh! card.

I saw that in the feed and thought... well, get ready for a bunch of control decks. You'll see a lot of this card being run by one of two kinds of people. 10% of them will be solid players who will find a way to make this consistent and facing them will be a trial. 90% will be players easily distracted by showy effects but will never understand why they lose but out of the 1/100 games they pull this off will assume it's because their gods. 

With that out of the way, I love it. It's pretty looking and very thematic. Beerus eventually will just get bored and finish you. I see control and energy ramp loving this card. They'll have valid field control while putting their opponent on a timer. This is about as close to Picolo Triple Threat I hope we get.

22 minutes ago, Artificial Human said:

The Beerus is very strong. I wonder if that's where Rares(Rarity indicator looks like an R) are sitting. Not the Auto Win thing, that's icing, the +2 on attack.

Bit concerned where SR will sit now.

As long as they are as generous with the SR in this game as they were in DB CCG we'll be okay. 

Ginyu doesn't seem good. Killing yourself in a game full of double/triple strike beatsticks for 1 extra card doesn't seem worth it.

I really like the concept of Beerus and trying to make him work. Having said that though..

Beerus + Result of Training = Profit

(not my idea fyi, just passing it along)

2 hours ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I will turn around on Ginyu if he gets more godlike support like this.

Also splashing blue for Result of Training in Ginyu seems worth

It helps out a lot giving his mechanic. You literally garuntee that you'll take no damage if they attack with their leader first. 

1 hour ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

I can see Ginyu having a big problem with board control tho.

Absolutely. We'll have to see how the rares flesh out the themes. 

6 minutes ago, Vile said:

There is alot going on with these cards. How do I tell what makes it good? 

For now everything about whether a card is good or not is speculation anyways. I will say the SS3 Goku is good. Evolving it for 1 less than it cost and gaining Dual Strike for that turn on a Double Strike card can be devastating. Your opponent will have to defend and combo against it or risk 4 damage from a single card.

The Starter Leader Goku isn't really bad. It doesn't have any key words, but the 5000 buff isn't insignificant. It's better than Ginyu at the very least.

The Evolve mechanic seems a little too steep in cost to be worth imo. Only a -1 to Mana cost, but it's also a -1 to the cards you control. None of the cards seem worth the cost. Now, if they could only be played via Evolution like Duel Masters, it'd be different, but that's not the case. SS3 Goku is very close to it getting skills unlocked by it, but I'm not impressed enough to lose a card via Evolve for everyone else so far. While Trunks isn't a -1, it's payoff isn't that amazing for Evolve.