Glad we're finally getting saibamen, but doubt this will make much of an impact without additional support. Maybe a new nappa named card that plants 3 saibamen? 

The Saibamen can get crazy combo heavy in something like blue with biting and lifting drill. All the ally support, all the buffs needed. Strange as it maybe, while Nappa is the Natural choice, I feel blue Turles could benefit from them. 

Unless Vegeta ally wpild buff them by 2 each, then clearly Nappa is the way to go. 

Blue Nappa was what I thought too. Saiyan is a good choice for raw damage output due to clench, but its easily disrupted. Same goes for Orange. It's going to be a fun deck once it gets going.

You can have 3 Saibaman out, right? The Limit 1 restriction on allies normally is only to do with deck construction, correct? If so, Nappa has 4 attacks naturally.

I'm not sure if Turles, or the Turles Ally for that matter, are worth running. Both only effect Styled Attacks and Turles is only giving you a +4 Max, as Saibaman aren't Saiyan. Maybe if we had a good Raditz Ally.

Looks like retro is pointing out the fact that this combos well with surprise attack since your opponent won't be able to banish anything of yours.

Other thoughts:

-this makes saibamen styled for turles, but black still has crap ally support 

-your mps attacks are styled for effects like perceptive mastery

-a potential change to devious mastery that only buffs styled attacks is rendered somewhat moot by this card (for villains anyway).

-There's still not a good way to attach this other than to draw into it. Unleashed and A19/16 are the only tutors for it and unleashed is seeing some major hate in ocular pat down which at least makes it more risky. Pulverize may be a good option to set up for next combat.

29 minutes ago, v3rse said:

At minimum it's a solid attach card for black that is generally beneficial to everyone. Some more than others though.

Isn't there a black card that allows you to keep a styled card in play to be used again?  Seems like a good combo with Frieza's Supoernova.

ETA: Or follow a hit by Black Dive with Supernova...

There is: black request. Not sure if it would let you repeat a personality attack too, but that could be interesting as well. 

Edit: I like the thought with dive too. Frieza has some potential shenanigans for sure.