barrinmw

Set 9 Spoilers

146 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Littlebig said:

I've been wanting to build resolute krillin and stack spam d disk but I'm surprised I haven't seen any videos in my feed on YouTube. 

Has anyone even been playing it at the kai tournaments? 

Edison and I tried making that deck, it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, v3rse said:

Black side thrust. Set 1.

I mean to search and destroy from your deck so you can trigger cards like protection, double team, and gut crusher.

59 minutes ago, Littlebig said:

I mean to search and destroy from your deck so you can trigger cards like protection, double team, and gut crusher.

Oh no, not your life deck. A lot of the destroy effects say "from the top" anyways though. 

10 hours ago, barrinmw said:

19260414_10158813800940024_3942431496720

Huh.

Yamcha has two sets of Remain cards, and Orange has an energy attack that rips out another copy.

I like Yamcha a lot as a character and an MP, but little much, don't you think?

1 hour ago, Artificial Human said:

Huh.

Yamcha has two sets of Remain cards, and Orange has an energy attack that rips out another copy.

I like Yamcha a lot as a character and an MP, but little much, don't you think?

When they released yamcha they said he was to deal "a constant stream of pokes" so they're being consistent I guess.

also the ultra rare drill kind of makes me want to play something Aggro now .

10 minutes ago, Denithan said:

I love that Drill for Android 20, but I don't actually know how useful it can be considered. Only time and testing will tell xD

Really? I see this hurting him more. I mean orange does have drill recovery and everything but I see a lot instances where you have to dump your hand if it's out early and if it's out late than it kind of doesn't matter at that point. I'm going to try it myself simply because I've been waiting for least decent freestyle drill support for him lol but I'm not too optimistic about the results.

on the plus side you can blow it up with tank barrage and tag in with bike kick.

Denithan likes this

I plan on using the new drill with a Trunks Protective build. Even if it doesn't stay long, the look on a person's face when it comes out and their next turn is a hand filled with Planning Step cards. 

19 minutes ago, Littlebig said:

Really? I see this hurting him more. I mean orange does have drill recovery and everything but I see a lot instances where you have to dump your hand if it's out early and if it's out late than it kind of doesn't matter at that point. I'm going to try it myself simply because I've been waiting for least decent freestyle drill support for him lol but I'm not too optimistic about the results.

I was actually thinking outside of Orange, and focusing more on his personality powers to grab Freestyle drills. Or who knows, Tree of Might has certainly got some synergy with him.

Meh, the freestyle drill doesn't do much for me. Seems too situational and frankly not even that impactful. The only scenario I can see it making a big impact is against late game ball out. Like the blue drill search though.

28 minutes ago, Denithan said:

I was actually thinking outside of Orange, and focusing more on his personality powers to grab Freestyle drills. Or who knows, Tree of Might has certainly got some synergy with him.

That was something I wanted to try out when he was released along with hidden power drill but once orange 20 won worlds I just built that and never looked back lol would be interesting to see though

3 hours ago, Amanax said:

No automatic alt text available.

So RNG implied using uppercut to search this card but the parathetical states it's a physical combat for your modifiers. So should it say card effects instead? Is my reasoning correct?

wait, stop. I'm dumb. Never mind haha.