Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImDoneItsOver

Fastest players pt 2

14 posts in this topic

I applied the day it launched and got a confirmation email but nothing since.  I expect a notification before it gets sent out but who knows.

I still haven't heard anything about this promotion since signing up.  I'll post here if my half decks show up this week.

Same here. I'm going on vacation Friday, but hope to see them before then. The original email I received when applying said they'd be mailed by July 7 and delivered within a week of that day. So, the clock is tickin'

12 hours ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Did anyone who applied for the 2nd promo get their decks?

Nope. Hoping it arrives Monday. It said to contact them if we didn't have it within a week of July 7th but I'm gonna wait a few more days. 

manoftomorrow010 likes this

Yeah, I'm out of town so hoping when I get back tomorrow I'll get it, otherwise I'll be contacting them

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Filed an inquiry yesterday due to not receiving the package yet.  Have not yet heard back.

Noooo. I got home yesterday afternoon and the decks were on my doorstep. Hopefully they fix it for you

The Bear likes this

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Yeah I hope so too.  Another local player received his decks today, so I'm hoping it's on the truck.

7 hours ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Noooo. I got home yesterday afternoon and the decks were on my doorstep. Hopefully they fix it for you

They came!  Alert level downgraded to normal.

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

They came!  Alert level downgraded to normal.

Dope! I combined the four decks into two full 50-card decks and am going to bring them to our Denver group's casual DBZ play on Thursday.

Nice!  I actually have had the presale starter decks for about a week now and am planning to use the half-deck cards to augment the decks a bit.

Funny thing happened too.  When I filed the inquiry on the Bandai website I got there by clicking the inquiry link in the email.  I thought I filled it out correctly but got a response from them yesterday that partly read:

"Regarding your concern about the 'Dragon Ball Super Trading Card Game', we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide you assistance from this support desk."

Weird, but w/e lol.